My sugar coated titan~!

And the winner is........Yuma~! For 9 points,second Ruki for 5 points, and Kou 4.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author POV

Ayato leaned down and was about to bite your neck, until....

"Oi! You're not allowed to touch her!" You looked at your savior...Yuma! 'My sweet sugar coated titan~! Has come to save me.....again. From this handsome arrogant tomato head~!' You fangirl mode in your mind, but a little bit scared because of Ayato.

He pulled Ayato away from you, and grabbed your hand. You both went out of the classroom, you looked back and said to Yui "See you later Yui~!" You yelled at her happily, having an awesome anime character as your friend.

At the cafeteria

You and Yuma went in, you notice that his still holding your hand. You looked around and saw glaring fangirls of the Mukamis, you sweat dropped at them. You face Yuma "Yuma, I think you can let go now....." You said having a slight blush forming on your face, Yuma notice it and smirked.

"Hehe~ You look cute when you blush~" He said, you blushed even harder and the fangirls kept glaring harder. You tried to shake your punny hand away from Yuma's huge hand, but failed miserably.

You both went to the table joined with Ruki, Kou, and Azusa. "Hey guys." You said and greet them with a smile, and they smiled back. The three notice that you and Yuma are holding hands, there smiles turned into frowns but didn't show it.

Ruki POV

I saw Yuma holding (y/n)'s hand, and what I felt is quite new. The feeling that (y/n) is with someone makes kind of........jealous. Why am I like this?

Kou POV

I can't believe Yuma is holding (y/n)' s hand! She's mine! Maybe I should punish (y/n) for making me feel this way~ hehehe get ready cutie-chan~

Azusa POV

Why....am I like....this? My....heart....it hurts.....but I.....don't like....it.
I don't ......like it...when....my eve is......holding Yuma's......hand.
(Y/n).....I want...to....be the....one....who's holding....your hand.

End if their POVS

Yuma finally let's go of your hand and you both sat down, still feeling the angry fangirls glare. And the five of you ate your snacks, once you've all finished you excused yourself and went to the washroom.

You where washing your hands until, "HEY WHY ARE YOU EATING WITH THE MUKAMIS! YOU F**KING BITCH!" One of the fangirls yelled at you, and pulled your hair but it didn't really bother you. "Let go." You commanded, "or else." You added and having a deathly aura around you. (since you're badass)

"Or else what" the fangirl said with a 'sassy' tone, and some her friends started slapping and punching you in the gut. 'My gosh. There punches are so weak just like (e/n).' You thought and smirked, you grabbed the fangirl's hand (the one who is holding your hair) and squeezed it with your inhuman strength.

You heard her bones cracked and she screamed in pain, a creepy smile was slowly appearing on your face. Enjoying it a little (P.S. you are a little bit sadistic.....secretly), you looked at the other girls who froze in fear.

You let go of the girl's hand and punched the wall with a amazing strength, "Anyone want to mess with me~?" You said creepily but in a cute way. There jaws dropped, and shook there heads slowly. They quickly exit the washroom with tears in there eyes, and you just continued washing your hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo guys DJ here, tnx for voting on 'who will save reader-chan'

And thanks for the comments and votes in this story, I really appreciate it!

Maraming salamat po sa inyong pagsuporta sa aking istorya!