Laito and Yuma

I saw it was....."So don't cry, smile, my cute little butterfly~"
'Oh.my..GOSH. It's Laito Sakamaki, OK got to act like I don't know him.' I thought.

"Uh..uh..w-who are you?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bench, causing my body to fall unto him. And he snake his arm around my waist, which cause me to blush "Laito Sakamaki~ and I might say, you're really beautiful and strong too." He looked at the wall that I punched...."Th-thanks for the compliment... But I need to go now..." I tried to get off of his grip, but he made it tighter for me not to get away.

'OK BOB YOU REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!....even though you're all hot yet sadistic.' I was about to push him with my inhumane strength until, someone grabbed me away from Laito.

I looked at the person...."Y-yuma!" I said in shocked

Yuma POV

(Scene: when you ran away)

I followed (y/n) to the rooftop, 'Dang, this girl is quite fast.' I thought. When I reached the rooftop my blood boiled at the scene, I saw Laito 'hugging' (y/n) I clench my hands into a fist and grabbed my (y/n).

"Hey! She isn't your property." I yelled at him and hugged (y/n) closer.

(Y/n) POV

"Hey! She isn't your property." Yuma yelled at Laito and hugged me closer, I blushed at the contact 'TOO CLOSE!!' "Are~ I was planning on biting her, and I might say~ Her scent is quite intoxicating~ " Laito said and licked his lips, 'Dang....even though you're both hot, yet so freaking sadistic to the core, I STILL LOVE U MEIN BABIES!! BUT DON'T BITE MEEEEHH!!!' I thought.

Author POV

Yuma is starting to get angry at Laito, he lets go (y/n) (his in front of you) and cracked his knuckles "You wanna fight!?" Yuma said, Laito just chuckled at him and smirked "Aw~ did I make you angry~?" Laito teased "OK THAT'S IT!!" they were about to fight, but someone stopped them.

"Yuma!" "Laito!" You looked at person/s, your eyes widen.....it was Ruki and.....REIJI~!! 'MY GOSH THIS IS SO FREAKIN COOL!' (Y/n) thought and watch the scene unfold, but your gonna stop it any time soon anyway.

"What is the meaning of this." Reiji commanded for an answer, he looked at Laito and Yuma, then his eyes caught (y/n)'s.

"Who are you?...tsk. another human." Reiji whispered the last part but you heard it loud and clear, 'Hey! Okay...OUCH!' You thought. "She's with us, if you touch her we'll kill you." Ruki said.

And grabbed your hand "Yuma lets go." "Tsk. Fine." Then three of you left the rooftop, you noticed that Ruki looked.....pissed? 'OH SHETAKE!!! GET READY FOR SOME PUNISHMENT, AND AIN'T A GOOD ONE!' You panicked inside your head.

"Yuma. Go back to your class." Ruki said "Fine. Bye (y/n), good luck.... You're gonna need it." Yuma said and left, you paled at what he said then faced Ruki.
"U-um.....Am I in trouble?....." You said not having proper eye contact with Ruki 'Dang HIS EYES ARE PRETTY!'

"(Y/n). Look at me." He commanded, you gather your courage then look at him. "Why are you with that Sakamaki ?" He said, his voice and face showing anger yet calm. "Um...you see..." He leaned closer to you, putting a small gap between your faces. "O///O....um.." "If you do that again I won't hesitate to punish you~" he said and smirked "you go to your class now and be careful, don't get close to those Sakamakis , understood." You just nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys took so freaking long....and this story is so short....
Lo siento! Patawad! Sorry! Gomen!

That is all bye~!