The Mukamis!! O∆O

P.s. I don't know if this is the house of the Mukamis. So just go with the flow, and the happenings I'm gonna write is different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) opened her eyes and shocked at what she saw,

' THIS IS THE MUKAMI MANSION!! HOW DID I END UP HERE!?' She stared in awe, and it started raining pretty hard she went near the door to shield herself from the rain.

(Y/n) POV

I sighed and think first before I go in 'OK! First act natural, take note that Kou can read minds, don' t fangirl at them mostly at Azusa CUZ HIS SO DANG CUTE!!! And be sure not to get bitten...' I knocked on the door and waited forl someone to open it, as I was getting impatient and cold (you're a little bit wet) I was about to open the door. But it opened I looked at the person in front of me.......my (e/c) meets darkish blue eyes, "Who are you?" You tried to calm down and relax.

Because in front of you was the famous Ruki Mukami! "Um....a-ano..... Sir can I stay here for tonight, cuz I kinda got lost..." I told Ruki, he looked at me top to bottom then smirked...wait did he just do a smirk!? FREAK I'M DEAD MEAT!!

"Come inside you'll get a cold if you stay there." Ruki said, I tried not to panic " You may sit on the couch, I'll get some towels for you to dry off." Then he left me.

Ruki POV

I looked at the girl, she has beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair and mesmerizing (e/c) eyes, to be honest she's gorgeous! ' Maybe later I can talk her after dinner.' I thought to myself and went to get the towels.

Back to you~

As soon as he left you scan their living room you got to admit it was really beautiful in person, mostly Ruki~hehe.

I was too busy admiring the room until my shoulders were gripped, I could feel him breathing on my neck that sent chills down my spine.

"Are~ What's a cute kitten doing here~?" He asked I turn around and walked back to give me and him some space, as I thought its Kou Mukami! I remembered that he can read minds so I started thingking about foods so he won't know that I came from the other dimension.

"What's your name M neko-chan~?" I just stood....until I realized.... HE FREAKING CALLED ME A MASOCHIST!! I hid my anger and politely ask.

"Sir....why did you call me a masochist?" Turning both of my hands into a fist, he was going to say something until...

"Kou. Stop teasing our guest." Ruki replied and gave me a towel to dry myself, "Oh..thank you." I grabbed the towel and dry myself, after that I heard voices. Coming down the stairs I saw the non other than Yuma Mukami and Azusa Mukami, I can now die in peace but I don't want too yet.

"I thought I smelled something." Replied...more like shouting, Yuma, and Azusa just stayed quiet and stared at me, my eyes meet his gaze and I smiled. Its been a long time since I last smiled, after that Azusa looked away with a blush on his cute face~~AWWWW~~

"So your the reason I keep smelling that sweet scent~" Yuma said and walked closer to me " So what's your name cutie~?"

I act like I don't know them and asked " First of all my name is not 'cutie' or even 'M neko-chan'" I glared at Kou who just smirked. " My name is (y/n) (l/n), now that you know my name, you all tell me yours." "My name is Ruki Mukami, the guy who called you cute.....which is true...is Yuma" I blushed at what he muttered but continued " The blond is Kou and the last one is Azusa." "Well it's nice to meet you all." I bowed at them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry if its short since I'm just a starter