Ch.18 Vacation Pt.3

Whew. I'm sorry to say that Baby Bella is coming to a close. I'll probably put up maybe six... give or take chapters. But thanks for all of the support! It means so much to me!

Ch.18  Vacation Pt.3/ flash forward four years. 

BPOV

Today is the day we go to the zoo! I'm so excited because I love animals! And... no one at the animals! My favorite part was when Edward took a picture of me next to the red panda. I think pandas are awesome. They're all chill and stuff. 

When we got to the deer, that's when I started to worry. I know Edward and the rest of my family eat deer most of the time. 

But, we passed right through with no problem. 

The worst and most embarressing part was when Emmett thought it would be funny to push me in the water. It. Was. Not. Funny. 

I almost died of embarressment. People gasped, and people fell to their butts laughing. Then you have a fuming Edward saving me. 

Thanks Edward. 

I was sad to know that we were going home. I did, but I didn't want to. 

But, of course we did. 

Four years later. 

I'm fourteen years old. 

Fourteen! Where did the years go?! 

Over the past four years, a lot has happened. 

Lets start with the biggest. 

Breaking my arm. There was a lot of blood. 

In a house full of vampires. 

... scary. Very scary. 

Then comes Alice with whole new fashion wardrobe in my closet. I guess she did it over night while I was sleeping. 

Thanks Alice. I really needed that. Not. 

Oh! Edward and I became closer... a lot closer. I really think I'm in love with him. But, that's impossible because I'm way too young for love. 

Way too young. And it would be weird for a seventeen year old teenager to date a fourteen year old girl. 

But I wouldn't mind. 

In fact, I'd like that. A lot. Too much. 

But, I doubt he'd go out with me. Edward probably thinks of me as a sister. Not a girlfriend. 

Not ever. 

But we still have become a lot closer. And I like it like that. I just figured out that he watches me sleep. For some reason, I liked it like that. I like it when he watches me sleep. It makes me feel comfortable. But if it was anyone else, I would kill them... well, if I become a vampire. 

I think about that all of the time. 

What would happen if I became a vampire? Will I look beautiful? Would I be gracefull and less clumsy? I don't think I would be clumsy. I've never seen any vampire trip or fall. Ever. 

I bet Edward and I would start dating. I wonder if he would like me like that. 

I was thinking good thoughts until Alice gasped. 

I looked at Edward. His eyes were wide open in shock. He looked paralized. I walked closer to him. And closer. 

"Bella..." Jasper warned. I instantly stopped and took a step back. I had to say, I've never seen Edward like this. It's kind of scary. Like, he actually looks like a vampire. 

When Edward finally unfroze and looked at me, I felt scared. 

"What happened?" I said. 

"The Voltori is coming. Maybe three to four years... I don't know. I just know that Bella looked much older" Alice answered my question. Edward couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I was blushing. 

"Who's The Voltori?" I asked. 

Alice sighed. "They are the royal Vampire guard. They make the laws that no Vampire is supposed to break... and we broke one."

"We didin't break a law." I argued. 

"But we did. We aren't supposed to tell anyone that we are vampires. And humans aren't supposed to know about us, let alone live with us" Edward said. He shook his head. 

"And I'd be seventeen, maybe eighteen?" I asked. Alice nodded her head in response. I looked at my necklace. I remember that day. I remember that so clearly. 

"Are Jane and Demitri from the Voltori?" I wondered. 

"Yeah." Emmett said. I didn't realize that my whole family was downstairs. I was really debating on taking off my necklace. Well, until Alice went into vision. 

"Bella Marie Cullen!" She yelled. "You're only fourteen! Don't you dare!" 

"Fine" I grumbled. 

But my instance was to take it off. And that's what I did. I screamed in agony. This was the worst feeling ever. 

I felt something that felt like fire burning in my veins. 

Well, that was until Uncle Carlisle put the necklace back on. 

"What was that for?! I want to be like you!" I yelled. 

"Because Bella! You're way too young! And I don't want this life for you" Edward said. "You're way too young. No child needs this. As much as I love you, I don't want this for you right now. But, I promise when you get older" he said. 

"Bu-" I tried to say. 

"When you're older" he said. 

"She can't sleep" Carlisle spoke up. "The venom was enough to make it where she doesn't sleep."

"I don't have to sleep?!" I yelled. "FINALLY! I don't ever have to sleep again!" 

"Aw man!" Edward whined. "You know I like watching you sleep"

"I know. Maybe you can watch me pretend to sleep" I suggested. 

He sighed. "Fine" he muttered. I knew he liked watching me sleep. He'll get over it. 

It hit me when it was time for bed, that I legit can't sleep. I stayed in my room all night with my eyes closed thinking about Edward, but I can't sleep. As much as I tried, it wouldn't work. 

Five days into this, I'm still not sleeping. It's insane! And fun! I get to know what my family does at night. 

That's cool. Actually it's really cool. Emmett still plays pranks on me. Especially at night. Last night he threw water balloons at me. I screamed and then Rose smacked the back of his head. 

I don't really consider the Emmett and Rose my mom and dad. And Esme and Carlisle are my grandparents. You know... Aunt Esme and Uncle Carlisle. And I call Alice... Alice. And I call Jasper... Jasper. It's like they are all my siblings and Aunt Esme is my mom and Uncle Carlisle is my dad. I'd like it like that. 

And when the Cullen's go to high school, I'm going with them! I'm so excited to go back to school! It's going to be so amazing. 

I have to wait until I'm seventeen or eighteen then I have to be a vampire. Then I have to wait one hundred years so I can control my "thirst". So one hundred and three maybe four years. 

Can't wait. 

I hoped everyone liked the chapter! I'll be posting soon!