CH.2

Edward's POV

I drove Baby Bella down to the park and I was going to take her on a walk. I was really excited!

Bella was just waking up when I picked her up and put her in her stroller. She opened up her eyes and started giggling. Her laugh was so... Magnificant.

She couldn't really talk, she just made baby noises, drooled, uses the bathroom and slept. But now she claps her hands. It's really fun to watch her giggle, jump up and down on her butt while she is clapping her hands.

It was a warm but cloudy in Forks today, that's why I took Bella on a walk.

When I was walking I was getting in on some people's thoughts. Some of them were really funny.

'Oh my gosh! He has a baby! He must be really good with kids! Aw! She is sooo cute! And look at him! Redish bronze hair! Totes my type' This girl looked insane. Like she gets plenty of guys. She was wrong. I'm definently not her type. I looked her and winked though. Her heart stopped for four total seconds. I tuned in on her thoughts again.

'yep, he wants me' then she winked back. That was disgusting. It looked like she was having a seizure.

Oh God she's coming down here.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" was all I responded with.

"Can I have your number? Maybe I can give you a call" she bit her lower lip.

"I'm sorry, I'm with someone." I know I'm not but I had to lie to her. "Her name is" Oh God why am I doing this? "Tanya". Her friends were staring at us. Giggling.

"Is that your kid?" She asked me.

"No, this is my baby cousin. Her name is Bella"

"Well, she's adorible" I really hope conversation will be over soon. "Anyways I have to go". She winked. She should really stop winking at me. I'm going to really think she is having a seizure. "Hey I never got your name. I'm Brandy".

"I'm Edward. I'll see you later". She wants to shake my hand. Good thing I wore gloves.

"Bye Edward" then she walked away. Thank God! I thought she would never leave!

Then Bella's little tummy made a grumbling noise.

"Oh Bella, let's go get something to eat." I told her. It was weird talking to her because she doesn't understand a word I'm saying.

I took her home and Esme already had a bottle ready for her. Bella drank the bottle without fussing. That's weird. Bella always fussed before she drinks her bottle. Maybe she is already passed that stage? Another thing strange is that she doesn't cry at night. Strange right? And we're the only family that doesn't have to sleep and the baby doesn't cry.

I laughed at myself because I'm just that funny.

"Edward!! Get in here!" Alice called.

I rolled my eyes.

"Look at the vision I just had!" After she said that she showed me this...

(A/N: When ever there is a ' mark it means someone is thinking or if it's in Alice's POV it means she's having a vision)

'Bella in a beautiful white dress with white pearls down the back. She was getting married. But to who? She walked down the isle... It was me.'

"Wow" was all I could escape from my mouth.

"Edward, you guys are made for each other. Just like Rosalie said this morning. 'I swear Bella and Edward are going to get married.' Didn't she?" Alice asked me.

"Yes."