CH.3

Edwards POV

Bella is now one and a half years old and still cute as ever. And according to Alice's vision about a couple months back, me and Bella are going to get married.

Bella is a very fast learner for her age. She can ready say: mamma, dadda and Edward, which is really funny because it gets on Roses nerve that out of the whole family she learned my name.  

Bella has also been trying to walk, but every time she does, she just falls on her butt and laughs just like the rest of us. Bella is a very clumsy baby which is really funny. Emmett gets a good laugh at her whenever she does fall.

It's September right now so that means only thirteen more days until Bella's birthday. She will be turning two.

I've decided to get Bella a necklace, even if she is only turning two she will like it when she's older. I asked Alice.

Alice is rearranging her whole room. It's not going to be pink because Bella learned that she hates the color pink. Alice is also getting her a whole new wardrobe, even if she gets clothes every day from Alice, she is still getting it.

Alice will be Alice.

"Eedddwwwaaarrddd" Bella called my name in her baby-like voice.

I ran to her in vampire speed.

She was giggling.

I'm still annoyed that I can't read her mind, but I'll deal with it.

"I want food." I gasped.

"Hey guys! Bella just said that she wanted food." I yelled at them.

"Then feed her." Alice yelled back.

"Of course I'm going to feed her, I meant she spoke a full sentence." Why wasn't anyone excited?

"We know Edward. We just find it amusing that you're the only one that really cares." Rosalie spoke up.

"Only if she could walk" Emmett muttered.

"HEY GUYS! I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!" Emmett boomed.

Rosalie smacked the back of Emmett's head "stop being so loud."

"We should play... TRUTH OR DARE!" Why does Emmett like to shout so much?

"I have to feed Bella, so no." I told him.

Everyone else said yes though.

"Come on Eddie boy!" I hate it when Emmett calls me that. "You're no fun!" He kept whining. "Just one game! You know, after you feed Bella."

"Fine! Just shut up! You're so loud and obnoxious." I said to him.

"Ouch, that hurt." Emmett said in a sarcastic tone.

"Good." I muttered under my breath. I decided to get a look on Emmett's mind...

Oh god! I can't wait for Edward and Bella to get married. Eddie has been acting like a huge meanie! Only Bella makes him feel better.

"Thanks Em for calling me a meanie because Bella makes me feel better." I said in a sarcastic tone.

I hated it whenever he shouted. "YOU'RE WELCOME." Then Rose smacked the back of his head.

After I finally put Bella to sleep, Alice and Emmett went over the rules.

"Alright" Alice started "you can only have one chicken out, and after that, if you try to use another chicken, you have to sit the rest of the game naked." We all agreed to what she was saying, although I hated the idea, I had to deal with it.

"Oh! Me first!" Rosalie insisted. "Edward, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Um, have you ever thought of being with anyone in this room?" Rose asked. 

"Uh, yeah, it was.. You. But, I'm over that now." I admitted.

"Oh." Was all she responded with.

"Emmett, truth or dare?"

"DARE! I always choose dare."

"Okay, kiss Alice."

"Do you mind Rose?" Emmett asked Rosalie.

"Not really, I know you love me." She answered.

Then Emmett kissed Alice. It wasn't a full make out session, just a peck.

"Guys, I'm board of this game! Let's play something else!" Emmett suggested.

We all agreed, I didn't want to do anything else with them, I just went upstairs to my Baby Bella.

*GUYS!!! I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!! I LITERALLY HAD TO FORCE A CRAPPY CHAPTER!!! I'm sorry guys! I hope to get more chapters. I was getting bored, but I was thinking that people liked this book and were waiting. I hate it when people do that. So I decided to not be one of those people and update my book!!!!!*