Loki | My Protector

Request: He protects Y/N from bullies at school. - AmyPondWilliams

.

.

"Hey! Give that back to me!" you cried as dearest Karen took your journal right out of your lap. You glared at her, not daring to move as she stood there, eyes innocent but thoughts beyond wicked.

With hips jut out to the right, right hand just above and journal in the other, she smiled at you, blinking a few times. Her false eyelashes created the effect that most girls wanted when they bat their eyes, but when you saw them, all you wanted to do was rip it off her pretty little face.

"What, this?" she asked, dangling it in front of you.

You reached forward to grab it but she just held it a little higher. "Give it back!" you tried again. She could see the fear in your eyes, and she fed on it.

She pouted a little. "But if I give it to you, then I won't get to have my fun. Don't you want me to have some fun, (Y/N)?" She laughed before switching to a more normal stance and opening the journal up to its first page. You scrambled to take it from her, just managing to wind your fingers around the ribbon bookmark, pulling it toward yourself. She looked at you shocked for a millisecond before screaming at the top of her lungs an tearing up. There was no questioning why she was the top drama student.

You looked past her to see the principal running over. You were a little too shocked and dazed from the ultrasonic screech to let go of the ribbon. The journal dangled from the string, a piece of majorly incriminating evidence. If only the principal would realise just how horrid she was to you. But as he said, 'bullying isn't the same as not liking someone'.

.

.

*****

.

.

You found yourself seated outside the principal's office next to a still tearing Karen, her petty little fingers covered with tissue, dabbing at make up covered cheeks. You hated that she had the currency to buy the ones that didn't bleed when they touched water. You clutched your journal tight, knuckles going white.

She continued to dab before you both heard the principal's voice nearing the door. She turned up the emotions. She was the reason women got a bad name for crying. This girl knew what it did and kept doing it. You couldn't stop the scowl appearing on your face.

Tears fell into her lap, wetting her skirt as she 'tried' her best to not cry, taking in deep breaths only to sob. She really knew how to put on a show.

You rolled your eyes, earning her scoff. If only that would be all she could do.

The door opened and the voice moved from muffled to clear.

"This is your last warning, Mr Laufeyson," the principal said, his voice strong with threat. But everyone knew that Loki couldn't be expelled. Being the son of the Director of Education got you that free pass.

"Yes, sir," Loki said, chuckling lightly.

You watched him turn back to the principal, do an over the top bow before chuckling some more.

The principal looked at the both of you, Karen still blubbering on. You wanted to slap her, but knew that the odds were that you'd get expelled for it. "I just need to fill in some paper work. I'll be out in a minute for you, Miss (Y/L/N). Karen, I hope you're feeling a bit better. (Y/N), I expected more from you." Then he disappeared back into the confines of his office.

Loki frowned before walking over to the door and stopping. He leaned on the arch, his bag slung over only one shoulder, his and arms crossed. "What'd you do?" he asked. "I don't think I've ever seen you around here."