Chapter 21 Part 2

Start from the beginning

We all nodded and waited for him to spin. I slowly watched the bottle spin, anxious to see who it lands on. Seconds later it landed on a petite girl with straight brown hair but looked like if you mess with here she'll kill you.

"Truth or dare" Caleb's friend asked.

"Dare ofcourse" she said with some attitude.

"Ok, i dare you to.........give Nathan a hickey" he said while pointing to the shy boy in the corner of the room.

"Easy peasy" she smirked, while getting up and walking over to him. She straddled him and Nathan look like he had seen a ghost. His eyes were wide and his hands we stuck to his sides. She bent down and began to suck on his neck. About 1 minute later she got up and walked away with the same smirk she went with, leaving Nathan stunned and with a huge hickey.

She came back and sat down as if nothing just happened.

"Ok, my turn" she said while spinning the bottle.

I prayed that it didn't land on me because i have no idea what she's gonna say. And of course it landed on me. I really hoped she didn't give me anything bad.

"Truth or dare?" She asked

I didn't want to pick truth because i would sound like a wimp and i didn't want to pick dare because i don't know what she will do. I decided to man up and pick dare.

"Dare" i said quite nervous.

The boy next to her whispered something in her ear and she smiled and nodded. That got the hairs on my hand to stand up.

"I dare you to take off your dress and leave it off for a few rounds." She smirked and said.

My eyes grew wide as saucers and i hear caleb yell NO! in the background.

"Awww come on caleb let her live a little" she said.

"No , you cannot see what's mine" caleb almost yelled back.

"Caleb unzip me " i told him. I wasn't going to back out of the dare and i hope caleb understands that.

He began to look at me as if i was mad. I gave him a nod saying that it's ok and he reluctantly gave in.

He unzipped me and i slowly slid the dress off me. Almost all the boys started to whistle and and say things like 'sexy' and 'hot'. All i did was sit there in my underwear and blush. Caleb glared at every one of them until they finally shut up and stopped looking at me.

A few rounds later, some drinks and some nasty dares. I got to put on my dress back and i felt less insecure.

"I'm going to get us two more drinks" Caleb whispered in my ear and i nodded.

"Alright my turn" one of Caleb's friend slurred because he was very very drunk.

He span the bottle and it landed on a very hot boy who i didn't notice before here. I think he goes my school, I'm not sure though.

"Truth or dareeeeee?" He slurred again. I reallg need to learn these people names.

"Dare" he said in a very sexy deep voice.

The drunk boy gave him a devilish smirk before calling him closer. He whispered the dare in his ear and then the hot boy began to smirk. Everyone else just sat there confused at what they were talking about.

The hot boy moved from his seat and started walking towards me, i looked at him confused until he bent his head and kissed me hard on my lips.

I tried to push away but i was no match for a guys like him.

"What the f*** is going on here"

-----------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas,
I finally update in like 3-4 weeks.
This chappy is over 1000 words finally
Sorry for the late update again.
Stay safe

~smile560