Are You Crying?

Dean's POV (did you guys know??)

I shot up in my bed. What the hell was that? My hand instantly reached for Tali. She wasn't there. Sobs bubbled up in my throat as I ran around the bunker looking for her.

I found her in the kitchen. I have never been so realized in my life.

"Dean? What's wrong with-... Are you crying?"

I pulled my much smaller girlfriend into my arms. Son of a bitch. That must have been a vision of sorts.

"Oh it's gonna be okay, baby. Would you like some pie?"

I shook my head burying my face in her neck. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.

"You want me to sing you a song until you feel better?"

I didn't even have time to reply before she started the song.

"Yo. I never fucked Wayne-"

"Did it have to be that song?"

"What's wrong with Nicki?"

"Nothing, it's just...I had this dream."

"Okay. Tell me about it."

I relayed every single part of the dream to her. I wouldn't let her go in fear that she would disappear. I loved her so much and I couldn't get enough of her. I waited for her to speak after I finished.

"Wow. I thought once you went black you never go back."

"Tali, I'm being serious."

"You cheated on me with a girl named, Gracey. How can I take this seriously?"

"Princess, please, just listen to me."

"You have my full attention."

"I lost you for some foolishness. Please don't let that happen to us."

"You were the one that did that foolishness."

"Talia. Please."

"I love it when you beg."

"Tali."

"Dean, baby, come on. You need some sleep, it's still kinda early and Sam hasn't got up yet. We'll get two more hours of sleep and figure this out later."

I looked down feeling the guilt already. I was the reason she died in the first place. Maybe, if she left now she'd have a chance.

"None of that self-doubting crap either Dean."

She pulled me up and pulled me to our bedroom. She had on one of my shirts that barely covered her ass.

"Stop looking at my buttocks, sir."

"Well, you shouldn't walk in front of me."

She snorted and walked into the room plopping down on the bed. She patted a spot next to her.

"We're going to get some sleep and then we'll talk about. Okay?"

"Yeah."

She kissed my tattoo and looked up at me. Her huge brown eyes were bright and she looked happy.

"I love you so much, Dean Winchester. You don't understand."

"I love you too, Princess."

As soon as her breathing deepened and she was sleep, I slipped out of the bed.

I knocked on Sammy's door and heard him mutter come in.

"Dude, what time is it?"

"Late, early, it depends. Do you have it?"

"Yeah, it's in my drawer."

I shuffled over to the small dresser and pulled out the little black box. It was mom's engagement and wedding rings. (A/N let's pretend that we know what happened to the rings)

"You really going to do this, Dean?"

"Yeah, Sammy, it's time for me to pull up my big boy pants. She's not gonna wait around forever."

'I'm happy for you."

"Get some sleep. You look horrible."

I climbed back into the bed with my lover ( I almost puked at how the word sounded so I'm gonna have to call her something else) and kissed her forehead. I drifted off listening to her murmur different things in her sleep.

I woke up the next morning and she was gone. I almost panicked but I heard the all too familiar chords of Nicki Minaj's Only. This time Tali had remixed it.

"Yo."

"I never fucked Sam, I never fucked Cas...-

"Tali?"

"Fuck!"

She jumped a mile high before turning around and swinging her spoon wildly.

"Hey! Don't scare me like that anymore!"

"What are you fixing?"

"I knew you had a rough night so I fixed you a burger."

"You're the best."

"I know."

I pulled her closer to me and smacked her ass. She smirked before pulling away and going back to her cooking.

I quickly got down on one knee and waited for her to turn around. I fished the small box out of my pocket and opened it up.

"I talked to Sam about your dream."

I didn't say anything waiting for her to turn around.

"Dean?"

Finally, she spun around. Her eyes finally landed on me and she gasped. Her eyes water and she grabbed her chest.

"I'm not good with all of those sappy words, Sweetheart, and you know that. I had a hard enough time telling you that I loved you. There will be some days where I'll want to pick a fight with you and other where all I will want to do is pound you into the nearest mattress.."

Sam cleared his throat from behind us and threw me a bitchface.

"Anyway, will you marry me?"

"YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes. I can't say yes but only so many times."

I picked her up and spun her around. I heard clapping and barely registered that Cas and Hannah had appeared during my speech.

"Does that mean we will be getting a baby anytime soon?"

"They have to get married first, Hannah."

I smiled at Cas and Hannah. I was glad he found someone, too. If only bitchface would find someone.

A/N

Only one chapter left! Did you expect it to be all a dream? Thanks for reading!!! Smooches!!!