Police Brutality

One of the major things I hate.

The police these days are out of control, the fact that they are now killing innocent people or arrest people that don't do shit is really sickening.

This is what's wrong with the world today. The police.

You may think they protect us and stuff, haha if you think that, then you can still think that, there are some good police but not a lot though.

If you haven't seen this lately, but this kid made a clock that was pretty cool for his age, and the police literally took him under force and arrested him. Just because he was Muslim so the idiot police probably think that he was blow up the school.

ITS. A. FUCKING. CLOCK. YOU. CAN. ONLY. TELL . TIME. FROM. IT.

Things the police do.

-False arrest
-intimidation
-surveillance abuse
-sexual abuse
- and police corruption

And those things are illegal and against the law yet police still do it.

If you're from the U.S., nowadays if you're black, you have to have a white person in the car with you for then you don't get arrested. ( I have seen so many videos, it makes me pissed )

And the fact that some police aren't doing stuff about the shooting lately, LIKE PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED AND THE POLICE ARE PROBABLY EATING DONUTS NOT GIVING A TWO FUCKS.

If some of you ever dreamed about being a police one day, rethink your decision. NOW.

( I just did HW on this and I just needed to rant about this )