VMA'S

okay.

( I won't be going in order by events that happened at the VMA'S so yeah )

To start off this rant... 5SOS WON! WOOHOO! CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR WINNING! IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!

( some Harmonizers keep sending hate to Ashton just because we won and they think it was rigged ): and this is why I'm friends with chill Harmonizers who don't get theirselves into drama so like praise to those friends but congrats for Fifth Harmony as well! Woohoo! They did really good! Nice going, girls! )

Second, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis performance confused the fuck out of me, like what the hell was going on?

Third, The Weeknd's performance... Can I just say... ABEL FUCKING SLAYED MY DAMN LIFE AND THAT DAMN PERFORMANCE, THANK YOU TO ABEL'S MOM FOR MAKING HER BELOVED SON LIKE HALLELUJAH!

Fourth, Demi's performance.... You wouldn't believe how many times I was licking my TV screen ( LOL JK, THAT DIDNT HAPPEN ), I actually thought that performance was gonna be amazing until Iggy Azalea came on stage ( no hate to Iggy ), Iggy is an okay rapper, I guess, but other than that, Demi did fucking amazing.

Fifth, Justin's performance... It was 2 years since Justin's performance so like it must've been a big ass change/difference, at the end, he was crying and I couldn't blame him, he rocked out perfectly on that stage! Congrats to Justin!

Sixth, Nicki and Taylor opening the show, now if you didn't know, Taylor and Nicki had a little mishap a little while back, but now they're good and friends and their performance together fucking rocks!

Seventh, Kanye winning the Vanguard award and his speech... All I have to say is... #KayneForPresident2020 when he said "Listen to the kids" pARENTS SHOULDVE BEEN LISTENING TO HIS SPEECH, I LITERALLY STARTED CHANTING "KANYE FOR FUCKING PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP CAN FUCK HIMSELF, GOOOO KANYE!" LIKE KANYE NEARLY MADE ME CRY LIKE LABAKSJAMA!

Eighth, TØP's performance, Josh and Tyler 🙌🙌🙌🙌 thank lord for them being born! ( if that other guy wasn't performing with them, it would've been a perfect performance )

Ninth, Miley's performance... Lmao she had a nip slip before her performance, but other than that, her album is out and for free, go get it now 😂😂😂 and her performance was amazing, like yasssss, go Miley!

Your opinions on this year's VMA'S, I actually thought it was an amazing VMA'S! ❤️

Byeeeeeee!