Useless

Harry have to go back in the morning and think about coming home makes a knot in my stomach.

"You can stay at the hotel. I'll pay for it" Like if he actually pay something.

Takes my pajamas and all the necessary, i had this little hope that Belle could travel. I need her.

He had left a space between us. It was not what he should have considered that i could say no.

"Are you so annoying with me?" Watching the space between us.

"I'm not upset Sam" lied as he placed his hand on mine. The last thing that I want is have discussion with him, i barely had strength to keep standing "It was a hectic day. Come here" He gives me a free pass to hug him and that was so familiar that I felt sufficiently comfortable to close my eyes and relax me.

* * *

I awoke in a muffled scream for a big hand over my mouth, a weighing not allow me to free myself, could barely breathe. The panic swept over me and i started to moving me frantically in search of freedom, the thick hand  made me look at my mother while somebody stabbed once or twice while she begged for help, I felt helpless, worthless and hopeless was completely motionless.

"Leave her alone! Let her damn it!"

The man laughed about me, that made my blood boil. His dirty hands roamed my legs while the other broke my bodice. My tears began to run while the sobs of my mother disappeared into the air when I felt like heater in the bottom of my stomach, blood started running and the air escaped of my lungs as I turned to see my mom.

"Sam" she whispered.

"Sam!" His voice woke me immediately, as a slap "Fuck! Are you okay?"

"Harry" I said with difficulty.My throat is dry and the pressure in my chest makes hurt just to breathe.

"I heard you from the other room. Holy shit Sam, you didn't hear me! I was blown away by" His face was flushed and his eyes filled with concern.

My tears started running and i hugged him so hard , i just wished erase from my mind the nightmare "Please don-don't leave me"

"Never"