'' Jealous? ''

Harry's POV

''As far as I know, you were with a blonde, your princess '' What? '' For sure is the girl in the news '' News?

''Sam, wait. Blonde? News? Which girl?''

''Don't lie Harry, come on! Your tweet, the news of the girl, the model with which you're dating! She knows that you're here !? She knows about this !? '' She makes a motion with her fingers . She is angry, she is jealous?

''What? Am so fucking confused ''

''Just tell me'' It seems that his anger fades and his face filled with sadness, that's not Sam, that's not my Sam.

''Wait ... Blonde? My princess... Oh shit, that's Niall, babe. Of course, you got it wrong Sam'' I can not help but smile.

''Ah?'' Now she's confused. ''Don't play with me Styles!''

''Never ever''

''And the news?''

''I go out with many people, Samantha, could be anyone, but I'm not dating anyone, in any case ... I'm dating with you...'' Her eyes honey, passed to a green with yellow... gorgeous. Her cheeks are a beautiful reddish color. Is adorable, she is perfect in every detail.

''Harry..." I love how my name sounds on her lips.

''Sam!'' Wait, that was not me.

Sam focuses on someone else, and I follow her attention.

''Who's that guy? '' I can't stop this anger inside my chest.