Get ready

''So... you're going to wear jeans, vans and a shirt?''

''Yas why not?''

''Are you kidding me?'' - In my defense, the shirt is beautiful.

''Come on, is a cute outfit'' 

''No way no''

''Belle!''

''Not on my watch'' - She just cleared my outfit and decided to look on her own.

Just as I imagined, after two long and tortuous hours. TWO HOURS!

''And this... Is how we do'' - A dress with floral pattern, heels, a small bag, bracelets, and even a tiara of flowers.

'' Oh my Gosh thank you so much! This is amazing!'' I gave her a hug - '' i would not know what to do without you'' - And went i looking for my makeup.

When i return she was sitting next to my bed with her phone and tears in her eyes.

''What? Oh my Gosh what happen!?

''Sam...''

''Come on Belle! Tell me!''

''Sam, i am moving''

''Wait what? - I smiled incredulously.

''I will go in two weeks''

''But Belle... Belle don't . please''- My tears started running.

''No, please don't cry, You should smile, today is your date. I am a fool. I did not want to tell you now. I'm so sorry, but it was killing me ''

'' I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay with you ''

''No! And now... get ready''

''I can't Belle''

''Sam, please , for me'' - She used the words '' For me '' i would do anything for her, she's my sister- ''Please''

''Afss fine, but then I'm not leaving your side, even for a moment''- She smiled victorious and helped me prepare.

It will be a long night.