Moments passed by until Sasuke finally spoke, "Don't say that...you know I would do anything for you..I will always love you" I killed for you, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you...

Naruto sighed and wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, pulling him down closer till both lovers were looking at each other eyes, love and passion passing through them, "I will always love you too.."

Sasuke lightly smiled and closed the gap between him and his lover.

~(*~*)~

"We're sorry my King, we've been trying hard for the past days but we can not find your son"

Minato finally snapped, his reaction was instantly filled in fury, he stood up and smashed the expensive vase against the floor, frightening the guards by surprise, Kushina quickly rushed by his side to calm him down.

Kushina held Minato, muttering calming words into his ear before looking over to the guards, giving them glares before ordering them, "I command you to find my son! Even if it's the last thing you do!" Kushina ordered.

"Yes my Queen!" The guards shouted together become quickly running off to find the Prince.

Minato silently sighed, putting both his hands over his face, letting his wife hug him and calm him down. He breathed heavily through his hands, his long blonde bangs falling over his hands, finding his anger hard to keep down. There was just a bloodshed in this Kingdom a few days ago and now he couldn't find his only precious son. 

His heart was up his throat and he was terrified if his son was even alive. He didn't want to think about that. His guards had to find his son, his son just must be hiding in one of the villagers houses.

"Sorry Kushina, I-I-"

"Shhh.." Kushina whispered as she kissed Minato on his forehead, "We'll find him, I know he's alive....I feel it"

Minato softly smiled and kissed Kushina back, "I really hope your right"

~(*~*)~

"We're here" Sasuke spoke out, catching Naruto's attention. Naruto softly hummed in response, keeping quiet.

Sasuke tightly held Naruto in bridal style, with Naruto's arm wrapped around his neck. They just arrived at the Uzumaki Kingdom. Sasuke's eyes rapidly searched the area they were going to go to, and was delighted to see that there was a lot less blood compared to a few days ago. Just thinking about it sent shivers down his spine. It wasn't something Sasuke wanted to see, see anymore anyway.

Sasuke softly jumped on the ground, in an alleyway, careful to avoid landing somewhere where the guards are, they'll have to meet the guards soon anyway but just not now. Sasuke set Naruto down on the floor, Naruto wobbling a bit when being set down.

"We'll find the guards soon, tell them I found you and that you want me to come along when they bring you to your palace" Sasuke said, looking behind him, checking if anyone followed them.

Naruto didn't pay attention to what Sasuke said, but he slowly started to walk ahead, focusing ahead at the end of the alleyway, but he didn't get far when Sasuke pulled his arm back, scowling at him, "Walk with me"

Naruto scowled back but followed Sasuke anyway. But soon he shyly looked down to the floor and quickly grabbed Sasuke's hand, holding it in a tight grip. Sasuke looked over to Naruto quickly, a bit surprised but neverless, he held Naruto's hand back, gripping it more tightly.

"The plan is for you and me to get into the kingdom and explain to your Father about our relationship.."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise and he quickly snapped his head sideways to Sasuke, "What!? So soon?"