Chapter Six

After the speech Rita was no where to be seen. William, Henry, and Karen noticed that her left hand was uncovered from the black glove. Her white skin looked so soft and cold but Karen could not help but wonder why it was not covered like the other hand. The three of them went searching for her after the graduation  

Rita knew that he was not in the library anymore so she went back to find her glove sitting on the table in the back. She looked out the window that was showing the view of the afternoon shine in the schools garden. What a nice sunset and the darkness will start to dance in a minute. she thought and wondered how much fun it would have been if she would attend at the after party. Or at least it would have been fun if she made friends this year. The minute the sky became night she unbuckled her trentch coat and opened the window. A soft cold breeze went past her and she smiled at the full moon. She took her coat off and put it on the chair. She uncovered her other hand and let the moon shine on her. 

William had a hunch that she might be in the library. It was getting dark and he wanted to comment on her well spoken speach. he opened the door and sensed someone pure in the back. Henry came up to him and they enetered the library together. Suddenly they heard something that felt like they were hearing angels singing. They went to the back of the library and saw an angel in red. A pure white figure that seemed to be able to spread a warm feeling. As her fingers pressed each key it felt like it could solve any problem and cure any illness. Her red eyes looked so sad yet they seemed to have a desire to be surrounded. They couldn't help but stare at this figure that seemed too bright top touch. Karen silently came up and her eyes widened as she watch Rita play the piano. After a few more notes later she stopped and sighed. 

"The three of you should not be staring at me it's bad manners." Rita turned to the three of them and stood up from the piano, "Why are you guys not at the party?" 

Karen walked up to her and hugged her feeling the cold scin of Ritas, "That was amazing Rita! How did you learn how to play like that?!?" 

A flash came and this time it wasn't pleasant at all. Rita was crouched down on ashes of a house. She was yelling to Karen to hold on. William and Henry were not in sight. Karen gave her a request for Rita to do and she was repeatedly saying no and that everything was goingto be okay. The last of the vision was that Rita clenched her teeth and lowered her lips to Karen's neck. 

Rita pushed Karen hard to William and Henry and her hold body started to shiver. There was no way that was going to happen, she thought and quickly put her coat on and covered her gentle finger tips. When Karen tried to touch her again Rita pushed her hand away and a bit of her power slipped out releasing an aura that flew out of every opening. 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed. Her voice was filled with sadness and desperation. Rita's eyes looked up to them and they were filled pleads, "You must stay away from me please I cannot garuntee your safety especially yours Karen so please just don't get involved," she walked around them and ran out of the area back to her apartment. Rita slammed her door closed and sat down. Rita curled herself in to a ball that was lonely and suffering. 

 Karen was shocked about how beautiful Rita was underneath those dark clothes but she wondered why she wouold hide such beauty. William and Henry were still stiff because of the strong power they felt from Rita. 

"Are you two ready hyptnotized by Rita maybe fall for her?" she asked then saw that the two of them were blushing, "No way I got it right, Both of my brothers have falled forthe same girl. Or maybe I should tell you that I have become a liking to her as well." she smiled. 

"Karen! That sort of person we just can't let be alone of course we would be interested." William said with a flushed face.

"Are you sure that is all?" Karen gave him a suspicous look.

"I may have a bit of interested if I was her boyfriend," Henry muttered.

"To think that Henry would be interested in the quiet girl," she said and then smiled, "Okay then it is decided that we will not leave Rita whatever she says." 

"Karen I think you are just stubborn to realize that you want to have a life long freind once you have been turned, right?" William asked. 

"Maybe," she laughed then opened the door of the library, "Come you guys let's go get to know Rita some more." 

They both nodded and started to follow. 

"Henry you were serious when you said that you would not mind to be Rita's boyfriend." William said. 

"Of course I was serious about it," Henry said, "I have been in love with her since the first time I met her." 

"What do you mean by that?" William asked. 

Henry's face became red, "We are too behind Karen." he said and ran up to her. 

William was now curious has he actually fallen for Rita and if so was he going to have to be rivals with his own brother?

Ever since the first day of school he wanted to talk to Rita for some time. He was in charge of the library on his lunch break and when he first saw her she looked like an angel. She was sitting at one of the tables not even flinching when there were whispers around her. Not that many people wanted to go near her nor did they seem to care. She looked used to it some how but why would she be that used to becoming lonely when she wanted to have friends. She had that aura around her that drew in curious eyes. On the second week of school Henry walked to the library and saw at the side of the school there was an attack of bullying on a girl that seemed scared for her life. She was being picked on by a bunch of bored girls. 

The little girl was about to be punched for no reason when Rita shouted at them on how saw they were. How they were going to be regretting on hitting that weak little girl years later. Those tough girls laughed saying that was never going to happen. Rita sighed and then grabbed the leader of the girls and gave her a death glare, "You need to leave her alone or your life will be ruined before you know it." she let go of her wrist and tyhe group ran away. The little girl thanked her and went to the next class. Rita seemed lonely for some reason and there was one thing that Henry wondered at the time. How long has she been lonely?