you're so fucking disgusting

Lucky's POV

Ava grabbed my hand, leading us to a table in the back. She had ordered me coffee and I really think she shouldn't have.

"So how have you been? Hows the whole fashion shoot going?" She smiles, sipping her cup patiently waiting for me to reply.

I lied to her about why I was here. Truly the only reason I came here was, yes of course I had a shoot, and too look for Alana. But I never told her about the Alana thing.

I absolutely feel terrible about not telling Alana about Ava. She's just really hard to break up with. Trust me, I've tried many times.

She won't let me break up with her.

Her hand cups mine, making me want cringe.

"It's been okay I guess... How about you? How was Italy?" I force a smile.

"Well what do you think? Look at me! Im glowing!" She annoyingly squeals. I chuckle, she's so annoying and she doesn't notice it.

She went on and on, rambling and whining and being Ava. She wouldn't shut up that my head started to bang.

"Well, I'm tired so I'm going to head back to my hotel." She got up, grabbing her coat and purse before bending down to kiss me on the lips. It was more than a little kiss, she literally shoved her tongue down my throat. "I love you."

A forced smile forms on my face, "I love you too."

With that she leaves the coffee shop, leaving me in relief. I decide to go throw some water on my face before I go back to Alana's. I feel disgusting.

I stared at myself in the mirror. God, I'm hurting Alana and I really didn't want to do that to her. She doesn't deserve this. I shouldn't have done anything in the beginning. I fucked up.

"Fuck." I breathe.

"Fuck. Yes you're fucked." I hear a too familiar voice. I look up to the mirror seeing the reflection of who was behind me.

"Danny." I shut my eyes. Shit.

Before I could say anything, his hand grabs my shirt and pushes me onto the wall.

"Are you fucking serious, Lucky?! How could you fucking be cheating on Alana with Ava?!" His breathing was rapid and he was fuming.

"Technically, I'm cheating on Ava with Alana but-"

His fist met my jaw.

"So she's the other girl in this?! You're so fucking disgusting. You hurt her so bad, Lucky. Do you not understand that?! You fucking hurt her. Broke her. Tore her apart. And you're doing that again? Thats fucking disgusting."

He had calmed down but his eyes were full of evil towards me.

"I know- I tried breaking it off with Ava but she's fucking crazy-"

"I don't fucking care. You tell Alana by midnight if not i'm telling her." He rolled his eyes before walking away.

This made my headache worse.

I'm going to lose Alana.

Again.

And I'm scared.

a/n: i have so much homework to do tomorrow before monday im noPE but heres this my friends :))) thanks to @Rb_x32 for the idea!