stuck with me

I have learned that the cute girl Danny had brought home her name is Janie.

She giggled about to me as Lucky and Danny fought over what movie to watch on Netflix.

It was the night after what happened and I am still in shock. More in shock that Danny is taking this very well. I think it's because he just wants me to like Janie and will use Lucky against me if I don't. Either way I really liked Janie.

"Okay! Fine. We'll watch that." Lucky shouted, causing Janie and I to turn our heads. Danny smiled, a winning smile as Lucky just rolled his eyes and laid back.

We walked over to the two boys, sitting next to them. Well, Janie sat next to Danny. I awkwardly sat in the middle of the couch, Lucky at the far end.

"So what movie?" I asked, looking up at the screen and seeing the title.

"Zoolander." Danny answers. I smile, Danny knows me too well.

"I wanted to watch Adventureland but guess not." Lucky growls.

I laugh, running to the fridge and grabbing a box of beer.

I place it on the coffee table, turning to Lucky. "Zoolander?"

His eyes shoot up, leaning to get a beer. "Zoolander."

But then I went to my awkward spot on the couch between the cuddly pair and the bleached hair boy. He was leaning against the arm part of the couch, glancing at me every once in a while as the movie began. Once the title came on Lucky grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, laying my head on his chest as his arm wrapped around me.

"Sorry, you're stuck with me." He said, kissing my forehead before smirking away to the movie.

The rest of the day was filled with beer and movies and Lucky and Danny arguing.

I really liked this. I liked having a nice group of friends. Not stuck up rich kids.

But I really didn't know what was going on with Lucky and I. Is it something or not? Are we just friends or? I was hoping to get answers later on.

It was nearly 12am and Janie and Danny disappeared into his room with a Janie in deep slumber.

Lucky sat next to me on the floor, playing Uno.

"Can we go to sleep?" Lucky places his cards down. "I'm pretty tired and I just want to fall asleep with you right now." His soft voice admitted tiredness and his eyes were nearly open. I nod, placing my cards down and putting them in an organized matter into the box. And he waited. He waited for me to stop being a crazy OCD person and waited until I was done. As soon as I placed the box back where it was strong arms grabbed my legs and I was staring at Lucky's butt. He had picked me up over his shoulder, leading us to my room.

As soon as he placed me on the bed, he placed himself next to me grabbing the covers and nuzzling into my body. He looked like a kitten and I just wanted to kiss him so badly but he was sound asleep.

I was on the verge of falling asleep, my eyes beginning to feel heavy.

Before falling asleep the last words I heard escape Lucky's mouth were, "I'm going to treat you right this time, princess."

And I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

A/N: Okay guys I know this is short and boring and not well written but I had procrastinated so much on my summer homework with wattpad and I go back to school in three weeks and I'm not even halfway to halfway with the book so this is the update for this week but once I'm done with the book and my homework (three weeks max) I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WITH A VERY VERY LONG AND EVENTFUL CHAPTER OKAY? PLS DO NOT HATE ME ILY GUYS OK

Go read my Joe Sugg fanfic! (Nearly coming to an end)

AND GO READ MY NICK ROBINSON FANFIC PLS I SWEAR ITS GOOD

STAY GOLD