Little Lamb (Yoichi Saotome x Reader)

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You woke up, with the trembling headache. You looked at your weapon, staring at it closely. It was a black and green (any weapon). Then you decided to go visit your comrades, most likely to be your best friends. You went to an abandoned building, surfing through your portable hoverboard.

"Hey, guys." You waved, and they all noticed you.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Shinoa hugged you, and you hugged back.

"Missed me, already?" You smirked, making her giggle.

"Yeah, shut up."

You then went up to Yoichi, and called him. "Yoichi-kuuuuun~!" You squealed and hugged him from behind, making him flinch.

"H-hey-! You shouldn't have done t-that! You almost scared me, you know."

He blushed, coming a chuckle from you. "Aww, you bashful little lamb~. Why are you so adorable?~"

You hummed as he blushed million shades of red. "I-I... uhh, I'm, adorable..?"

"Yeah!~"

Yoichi just laughed and you laughed too.

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You were all done as you invited Mitsuba, Shinoa, and Yoichi for a sleepover at your dorm. Kimizuki and Yuu didn't come, because they said they weren't interested. Moments later, you heard the doorbell ring. You went down and answer the gate. You opened and saw the three of them in pajamas and with pillows and chips.

"Hey there, (Y-Y/n)!" Yoichi said as he hugged you.

The two girls stood there and smirked. They knew Yoichi likes you, but you kept your secret to yourself.

"Uh, hello? He's not the only one who came here, you know, us too!" Mitsuba shouted and only a chuckle from Shinoa.

"Oh yeah, hey! Come in!"

You dragged them in. You saw Yoichi jumped at your bed and squealed.

"Your bed is soft, (Y/n)!" He squealed, only a blush coming from you.

"Heh, thanks."

He just smiled adorably. Oh, how you love how he smiles like that. You wished you'll always see him smile adorably.

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

Mitsuba and Shinoa were asleep, you were at the balcony, drinking Coke. You sighed, taking another sip of your drink.

"H-hey there, (Y-Y/n)-Chan!"

Aww, he's so cute!

"Hello there, Yoichi! How are you?" He smiles sheepishly.

"I-I'm fine, thanks for asking." You smiled. There was an awkward silence between you two, and it's killing you!

"(Y-Y/n)-Chan . . ?"

"Yes, Yoi?"

He needs to be brave enough to tell you his feelings, but he wasn't. He cupped your face and bravely kissed you. After a few minutes, you both pulled away.

"I-I love you, (Y/n)." You smiled.

"I love you too, my sweet little lamb."

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

Sorry that was very short and nonsense DX It's night and I'm having writer's block ;-; So I hope you all enjoyed!

Until next time,

Adieu~