Million Questions (Shiho Kimizuki x Reader)

(( A/n: Listen to 'Million Questions' by Urban Contact while reading this. Sorry if this didn't have a Kimizuki moment with you Dx Well, not much, really.

Warning: May give you feels, I guess. You have warned. ))

Million Questions (Shiho Kimizuki x Reader)

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You are (Y/n) (L/n), and you're 16 years old. You're kinda new to this place, so you're really confused where to go. Until a long purple haired girl, with a ribbon tying her back hair into a ponytail, leaving her front hair and bangs on her face.

"Hi there! You must be new here, I'm Shinoa Hiragi. Nice to meet you!"

She introduced in a sweet and cheerful voice. "I-I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

You introduced and shook her hand. "You can come with me if you like. We have the same class."

Shinoa suggested and dragged you with her. You both entered the room.

"You're late, Ms. Hiragi and Ms. (L/n)." A deep and raspy voice spoke.

"I'm really sorry, Lieutenant Colonel Guren."

Shinoa bowed and apologized. Same goes to you. "I-I'm really s-sorry, Lieutenant Colonel, I'm j-just new here."

You bowed. Guren smirked. "It's okay, kid. Just go and introduce yourself to the class. Same goes to you, Shinoa. Since you're late with her."

Shinoa went in front and introduced herself. Next is you. But Shinoa stayed at your side. While you're introducing, a certain pink haired male with glasses stared at the new girl.

Oh shit. That chick's really hot. I better meet her. He smirked and continued to look at you. After you introduce, many students said 'Hi' to you and waved. You waved back and smiled. Guren said that you will sit next to a pink-dyed hair male with glasses.

"Hey~."

A rough and deep voice spoke. You blushed and looked at him. "H-hey." You stuttered.

"Ah, no need to be shy. Name's Kimizuki Shiho, if you're wondering."

He introduced. "M-my name is (Y-Y/n) (L/n)." You replied. "Mind if I be your friend?"

Kimizuki asked, a bit of pink tinted his cheeks. "Well, s-sure!" "Great."

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

After class, you both head out to his friends. "Hey! I'd like you to meet (Y/n)." Kimizuki said.

"H-hello there! Y-you seemed shy as I d-do. My name is Yoichi Saotome. Nice t-to meet you, (Y/n)!"

One shy and adorable boy spoke with a sweet and shy voice. Aww, he's so adorable! He's kawaii!

You thought. One guy looked pissed as ever. "Hi, name's Yuichiro Hyakuya."

Yuu said in a pissed tone. Then Kimizuki elbowed Yuu in the arm, hard.

"Ow! What did I do!?"

Yuu asked angrily, making you giggle. "Be nice to her, shithead!"

Kimizuki glared daggers at Yuu, then he glared at him back. You giggled.

"Okay, enough with the arguing!"

Yoichi scolded them as they continue to argue back and forth.

"That thinks me, you are all getting your own weapons. The Cursed Weapons."

Shinoa exclaimed, making Kimizuki and Yuu's argument stop.

"Really?! I can't wait to kick some vampire butt!"