Love You (Guren Ichinose x Reader)

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You woke up, as usual. Your kettle turned off and you poured hot water on your coffee. You took a sip at your coffee. You got up, and get into the bathroom to take a shower.

After you shower, you wore your teacher uniform, because you're a teacher at (school name) and you're teaching Self-Defense lessons. You then went outside and head out to the school, since the school is a block away from your house. You walked in, and many high school students were talking and laughing. As you know it, the bell rang.

Since it was Monday, you made your students fall in line for the flag ceremony. Then after that, you head on the room, which was your training room. And this room was wide. You put on your earphones and listen to 'Headphones' by NightCore. While you're listening, you saw some students coming. You removed the right earphone and lowered the volume. Well, a class is a class.

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

After your last two class, the bell rung, signalling that it's recess. All students headed at the cafeteria and went in line. While you're listening to music through your earphones, you saw your long time best friend, Guren Ichinose. Of course, you both are friends since high school, turns out, you both took the same course and occupation. Guren was calling you, but you didn't heard him, because you're on your earphones.

Until you saw him with two sandwiches and two Cokes on a tray he was holding. You removed your right earphone and lowered the volume.

"Hey (Y/n)." He said as he put down the Cokes and sandwiches.

"I-I thought you were hungry, so I brought sandwiches."

Guren smiled as he scratched the back of his neck, then looked away. You swear you saw him blushed.

"W-well. Thank you, Guren. I really appreciate it."

You giggled and blushed, then looked away. He chuckled, then started to eat his sandwich. You started to eat yours as well. You start up a conversation, which made you two laugh and blush. Other high school students came and whistling and go 'oooh'ed.

"Aww! Sir Guren and Miss (Y/n) sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!~"

"Miss (Y/n) and Sir Guren should go on a date and kiss each other!"

"They are really perfect for each other though!"

"(Y/-Ren for life!"

Other students teased. You and Guren blushed and hid your face.

"Alright now, kids. I'll take Miss (Y/n) here on a date! If that makes you all happy."

Guren smirked and told the students. They all left with a smile on their faces. You're eyes widened and blushed madly. "Are you serious?! You're taking me out?"

You shouted, while your face was completely red as a tomato.

Guren chuckled and smirked. Then turned serious. "I'm not kidding."

"O-oh... U-umm..."

"I wasn't kidding when I told them I'm taking you out." He added while he hold your hand together.