Chapter 13

after i returned to mine and Lucy's flat, i found her sprawled across her bed with her dress on still, drible running out of her mouth

errr. gross

i went over to the side of her bed and crouched down next to her lightly snoring self. i poked her in the cheek and she stirred a little, so i poked her again and she started to regain conciousness.

as she peeled her eyes open she imediately recognised me and tried to sit up, but slumped back down due the raging headache she most likely had. 

we made "eye conversation" as she pleaded for pain killers of some sort to relieve her as much as possible from the dreaded hangover she now posessed.

i got up from my crouched position and made my way over to our ensuite bathroom to find some asprin and collect a glass of water for my badly hungover friend. when only a while ago it was my new found friend Niall rescuing me from my newly sober state.

when i got to our ensuite, there stood a sight that just over 24 hours ago myself and Lucy only dreamt about. 

i rubbed my eyes to make sure that it was infact real life and it wasnt one of my crazy fan girl dreams. i discovered it wasnt as there stood, a half naked, mr Harry Styles infront of me in his boxer shorts drying his wet curls.

it seemed he had just got out of the shower as he looked up as i approached while i just gazed at his smug grin on his baby face.

i just stood there at the sight infront of me, may i add trying not to let my gaze stumble down to his muscular and toned body.

"like what you see" he remarked

"why are you here?" i didnt reply to his question although the answer was yes obviously

"just had a shower, hope you dont mind. dont worry ill grab my stuff and head back to mine and Nialls room" he answered

"you didnt err.. you know, you and Luce"

"dirty girl, of course not. shes a party animal though! pissed off her head she was! basically what happened; i left the after party with Lucy early and brought her back here. she was really drunk so i stayed with her while she threw up a few times in the toilet and then she fell asleep so i left to go back to out room, but as i neared the corner before our door, i heared slurred giggles and as i peered round the corner i saw you and Niall stumbling towards the door, no wait you were stumbling and Niall, for once, was sober trying to unlock the door, so i decided to crash here for the night!"

"okay, well get out now because i have an important meeting to day and i need to shower"

"oh, i dont mind staying, i can always have another shower" he smirked

"oh" i gasped but a small smile tugged on the corners of my lips and a small blush rose to my cheeks "Harold, cheekey boy, no, go back to your room and please tell Niall that i should be ready at around 11 to be picked up"

and with that i pushed him out of the ensuite and out of the door, yes, in just his boxers still.

there was a knock and i knew who it was and what they wanted but opened it anyway to reveal a bewildered Harry Styles

"can i have my stuff please"

i slammed the door in his face, went and collected the pile of warn clothes that still stunk of alcahol and went to re-open the door to find him rubbing his nose.

"u slammed the door on my face!"

i handed him the clothes with a smile on my face and once again slammed the door shut.

i then retured and fetch a glass of water and asprin to my once again sleeping friend.

i left to shower and get this discusting stench of alcahol out of my hair and of my body that had absorbed it.

it felt good to be clean again!

as i got out the shower i wrapped my hair in a 'towel turban' adn went to riffle trough my suitcase that in which i have only packed enough clothes in for two nights. 

we were planning on goin shoppping today, but i guess that was a change of plan now, but possibly a plan that could change my future. i mean Simon Cowell, thats preety big right?

i had no idea what to wear as i had never been to a meeting as big as this one so i settled with my black high waisted shorts, and a white ruffle blouse that tucked in along with my ballet pumps and a cardigan that nicely suited my outfit.

i applied light make up as usual. i wasnt one of those girls that caked their face with foundation and look like and orange

i quickly dried my hair with the hairdryer that was attached to the hotel room wall and plugged in hair straighteners.

today i felt like i wanted a change, as this could change my life.

oh my goodness, i need a hair cut

when i straightened my hair, it became longer and my blonde split ends became alot clearer.

i put i in a high pony tail and griped my fringe back

just on cue there came a light knock on the door and i opened it beaming to find Niall in tan chinos and his usual jack wills buttoned up polo along with high tops spinning his keys round his index finger.

"wow, you look.." he looked me up and down once more "..beatiful"

a small blush rose to my cheeks as he said this but i took it as a compliment

"it's just casuall" i replied with a big grin still plastered to my face "will this be okay for a meeting with the man that could change my life?"

"of course. to tell you the truth, me and the boys went to a meeting in onzies before now so i think you look perfect!" i smiled at his cute reply

"you ready to go then?" he questioned and i nodded in reply

and we exited my doorway after grabbing my handbag with my purse, lipgloss and other items in and informing the now half asleep Lucy quickly of my plan for the day.

Me and Niall made our swift exit

AUTHORS NOTE:

helloo loely people!

im gonna appologise now for my abbsence but yesterday it was my BIRTHDAY!! :D 

so you cant blame me for that and the weeks before that i have had exams all week so i had to revise and had no time whatsoever!!

okay, you guys need to, NEED TO read 'Picture this' by @thesamemistakes i like fan girl over it! it is soooo long but soo good and i think, it is possibly the BEST story i have ever read on wattpad!

its a trilogy and im on the second one called 'second snapshot'

not joking it is so good! she is like my inspiration! no joke! 

i just love the story so much ;') 

does anyone have snapchat or is it just me? i am addicted to that app, like seriously, always on it with my mates ;'D 

anyway...

until we meet again my little muffins ;) <3