Chapter 6

READ THIS (ITS EXITING STUFF):

Helloooo people of Wattpad! 

O M absolute G... the TMH tour has started *high pitch scream*

I GOT TICKETS and im so exited because i didnt get to go to the Up All Night tour.

Another thing, Aaroosa Malik (yes... that's right... Zayn's sister) is following ME on twitter *fangirl moment, abjdkfjbaefjewkj, needs air, cant breath, screams, runs round room a few times, sits back down because out of breath, carries on typing*

OMAG that was long but i was literally chocking! I know for most people, it's proberally not a big deal, because SOME lucky people are acctually followed by the boys, but i see it as being one step closer to that!

ok, im gonna stop blabbing now and carry on:

After out little tour, the boys had to go get ready so we all went and sat in the waiting area where we met Liam's girlfriend. Her name was Alice.

she was very preety, she had long brown straight hair and hazel eyes, she had a perfect body and a gorgeous smile.

we made friends with her preety fast and she was really kind.

"where are the boys, where's the support band?" we heared a high pitched squeaky voice booming down the corridor, along with the sound of high heels clicking the floor.

we all looked around to see the most fakest girl stood in the middle of the corridor. She literally looked like a real life barbie doll. she had bleached blonde hair, the biggest boobs in the world, the hightest heels i've ever seen with a low cut tight dress that ended just below her bum cheeks and her boobs hanging out.

*cough slut cough* ...  who said that?

"and who do you think you are?" she scoffed at us.

"THESE very nice girls, are some fans that the boys met and brought them to have a look round the venue." Alice replied as we sat in silence.

"well, the boys should have asked me fir..."

Alice cut her off "they asked Simon. he's coming to the show tonight."

"i know, i am their manager!" she huffed.

great, she had to be their manager didnt she.

"well where are the boys?"

"they're geting ready"

"what about the support band, the fans are already filling up the stadium. they came here for entertainment."

"well acctually, i havent seen them, maybe you should be abit more organised."

i like Alice, she's cool...

"well..." is all she could say. she knew Al (as i call her now) had won this battle. "eeerr, just go find them" her squeaky voice ringing in our ears.

with that she stormed off, shouting at everyone as she went.

"sorry about Chantelle, she is a complete peice of work," Alice appologised

"i can see" i replied, she giggled.

we talked for a while until i saw a certain dapper looking blonde irish boy walking towards where we were sitting. Niall of course.

he walked straight towards me,

"you've got your guitar, right" he asked

"yes" i said confused.