"Meeting"

Chapter 8: "Meeting"

As soon as we entered the building I knew immediately it wasn't just any meeting or well a bar meeting.

"Didn't you say it was a meeting for the bar?" I felt like something was off. No one looked like if they just owned a simple bar. "It looks more of a party to me then a meeting."

"Meeting, party same thing" waving his hand in the air. "I mean I told you to wear a dress, why would you wear a beautiful dress to that."

"Well yea, but you could have told me" I hit his chest which may I say is very hard and buff.

"You wouldn't have come if I did, but enough of this conversation let's enjoy the 'meeting' " he grabbed my hand and lead me to are table.

I looked around as we walked, the place was georgouse it honestly look like a castle party. Everyone here looked so fancy I looked like a potato growing in a field of flowers honestly.
"I'll get us some wine just take a seat while I do."

"I have to go to the little girls room real quick"

As I was walking I mentally cursed myself, I forgot to ask him if he knew where the bathroom was. Well time for the guessing game.

Which of this doors is the rest room? I looked down the hall ready to open all of them. I mean this castle of a house has to have bathroom in each hall at least.

I began opening doors.
Nope, nope, nope.
I was halfway done the hall and I was already tired.

"God a girl just wants to see for crying out loud."
Okay one more door and if it's not this one then I'm out.

I looked inside a saw this room was different then the another's. Right as I was about to go inside to look around someone grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me back.

My first reaction was to elbow them in the face.

_______

I know, I know I haven't updated in a long ass time and then I update a SHORR chapter. Sorry but I've been busy with tennis, choir, and tests.

I know I said I would make this a long chapter but I decide to save it for the next one c;

I'll update next Monday or maybe sooner hahaha who knows lol

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE