Dead to me

Chapter 6: Dead to me

All I wanted to do was run to my room, and hide under my bedsheets and escape from this sick joke the world made.

"Oh cool, you both know each other already from where?" I walked away not answering her. I know she doesn't deserve what I did, but if I did answer I'd just scream at Jose.

Closing the door behind locking it, I took off my clothes while walking to the bathroom. Filling the bathtub with water I got inside and sat down.

Closing me eyes and taking a deep breath I sank my head into the water.

Why was he here and with my best friend?
I was finally happy. He brought feelings back that I hid for so long .
Damn you Jose! Damn all man kind!

I began to struggle to breath, so I went back up to the surface.

I pulled my wet hair back and pulled knees up to my chest. After getting my breath back I just sat there thinking.

If I would've been any longer I would have died. But maybe I'm already dead.
I shook my head no I wasn't dead.

Just my heart.

Not sure how long I stayed there, but when my fingers began to look like granny hands I got out.

Changing quickly into something comfy, I got into bed.

Before going to sleep I grabbed my phone quickly texting someone then putting it on my night stand.

*

I woke up late and not really caring. Steve did give me the day off and I didn't have to start getting ready till 5 and it was barley 2.

Slowly getting out of bed I walked to the bathroom to do my morning duty. After that I walked down to the kitchen and stopped when I noticed Jose sitting in the living room watching tv while having his arm around her shoulder and her head on his chest.

I rushed into the kitchen grabbing a the first fruit I could grab. The lucky winner was the apple!

Turing around to walk back to my room while taking a bit of my apple, I found Taylor right behind me and Jose sitting at the table facing us.

"Aren't you suppose to be at work A?" I acted as if I didn't see or hear her and kept walking. I know its not her fault but that dick was here.

"Is something wrong A?"
I knew if I didn't answer she wasn't gonna let me go and not really wanting to be here I answered her previous question.

"Steve gave me the day off because you know of the business meeting thing," starting to walk away again I felt someone pull me back into the couch almost making me drop my apple.

"I almost forgot about that! I need to fix you up this is gonna be your first time going out after the you know what!" I looked behind her to see him looking at me with sad eyes.

"I know you wanna help T but its alright," standing up ready to leave. "Plus I don't want you leave your guest alone that would just be rude of me."

"It's alright I have to go do something anyways," he was at the door already.

I got up and hurried to my room leaving the conversation unfinished.

As soon as I was in my room I took a bite of my apple and threw the other half away. I can't be alone with her not right now.

I walked to my closet looking at the dress Taylor choose for me. I closed my eyes and took a deep, long breath.
"Time to get ready."

*

I finished doing my makeup and was putting my heels on. When I put them on walked to the mirror and checked if I was missing something.

Simple makeup check, hair straightened check, heels check, and the most important dress check. The dress Taylor picked out for me was perfect. It was black (my favorite color by the way), long with a side cut to show of my leg, and a long v cut going down my chest that showed off my normal sized boobs.

Grabbing my clutch I walked out of my room to see it was empty.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Steve. Taking phone out the clutch to check if he had texted or called.

"You look gorgeous," I acted as if I didn't hear Jose and got on my insta. The couch sinked in making me put down my phone.

"Can you leave me alone. I would tell you to leave but I didn't explain myself to Taylor," getting up to wait for Steve outside but pulled back down instead.

"Listen Alex, I wanna explain why I didn't show up yesterday and was here with your friend instead."

"Jose all you wanna do is explain but you never do. You just make everything worse . Please just leave me the fuck alone."

"It's not what it looks like Alex damn it!"

The door bell rang and I rushed to it not wanting to be with him another second.

"Are you ready Alexandra for our meeting?"

I felt Jose's behind me knowing he was eyeing Steve up and down.

"Yes I'm ready and it's not a meeting anymore remember I texted you last night," I hooked my arm to his.

"I thought you were just pranking me, but I'm glad you excepted to go as my date," we heard a scream of happiness in the kitchen. Taylor ran to us with the biggest smile on her face. Who i didn't know was here.

"Why didn't you tell me A," I rolled my eyes but gave her a quick smile.

"Lets go before she starts taking pictures."

"Where's my phone we need to save this moment! Don't you dare leave without me taking a picture." Sometimes she was like a mom too.

I mouthed sorry to him but he just gave me a big smile.

I'd forgotten that Jose was still here, he had a pale worried look on his face .

"Okay I'm here say marriage!"
I felt my face heat up,"Taylor!"

We heard a crash on the side.

Jose was on the ground picking up a lamp, "Sorry dropped the lamp."

Steve pulled me in, grabbing my waist for the picture ignoring what Jose did.

Their was flash and Taylor ran to us to give us a hug.

"Be safe kids and use a condom. Wait let me go get one just incase."
"Taylor!"
"Sorry go on have a fun time."

I gave her a hug looking behind her to see Jose and Steve having a stare down. Jose looked like he was losing because he was paler then before.

When their stare down was done Steve grabbed me by the waist and walked out with me following.

"If all goes well in the future there might be marriage."

He let go of my waist and kept walking to his car but I stood their frozen.

What did I get myself into.

__________________________________________

I didn't check for spelling or gammer if you see anything wrong please comment c:

So i added a song to a chapter yay lol
Dead to me by Melanie Martinez

Oh heads up for the next chapter it might be an all Jose pov ek :D

DON'T FORGET TO
VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT
XOXOX