f*ck you

Chapter 5: Fuck you

The whole walk home I was thinking if I should text him or not. Maybe the drinking problem isn't about me and it's just his guilt.

A guilt for you.

I closed my eyes and tried to think.
I'll let him explain himself that's it. It doesn't mean he's going to get a second chance. I opened my eyes and took my phone out. "Just so he can explain."

Meet me at central park noon tomorrow. If your not there when I get there I won't wait.

I walked into my apartment to find it empty. I wonder where Taylor went? I walked to the fridge and found a note with scribbled handwriting saying, something something guy in the train station! I'll be home late something something. It was in sloppy handwriting which meant one thing.

That's my Taylor lady's and gentlemen. She can find a guy to fall at her knees at any place.

My phone buzzed in my pocket while I was making my famous cereal. I checked my phone after I was done making my cereal and was sat on the sofa.

Meeting has been changed for tomorrow noon. Don't go into work i'll pick you up at your house. I forgot to tell you when we bumped into each other this morning. -Steve

I texted him back okay and continued eating.

After doing my important sit around and do nothing for an hour, I got up to go do less important things like working out and getting grocery. I changed into leggings and a loose  shirt then grabbed my keys and started jogging to the closest market.

*

I was in the checkout line when my phone buzzed.

Okay, ill be there. Thank you for giving me a chance to explain.

Shit! I forge I  i told Jose I would meet him tomorrow noon.

Never mind meet me up there in half an hour.

Hurrying to pay, and run home to leave the groceries. I quickly wrote a note for Taylor incase she get home early saying 'bought groceries went for a jog be back asap'

With that I rushed to the park.

JOSE

I walked into the mall to meet up the guy. As I walked to the meeting spot I notice Alex here too. This is my chance to explain myself to her, I took my phone out and texted her. Then returned to what I was here for.

Walking into the restroom I went straight to the middle stall with my hood up covering my face. I waited for the guy next to me to flush two times.

I tapped my fingers on my lap becoming impatient. Then I heard the two flushes and I got up from the toilet. The guy next to my stall didn't have a hoodie on trying to cover his face. I tried to act naturally to see if this guy worked for him.

He walked passed me and walked straight to the sink. I went into his stall and found the stuff inside the paper holder, grabbing it quickly and walked to the sink.

As he finished washing his hands he winked at me. I was about to tell him that I don't roll that way when I felt him put a napkin in my pocket.

I took it out, 'so your the famous Jose, my number one costumer. Meet me at my bar tomorrow to talk business. Something you might be interested in.'

I turned to find him gone.

Damn, that was the main man.
As I began to walk out of the bathroom I remembered I didn't know where his bar was. I looked back at the napkin and at the bottom it had an address with a time.

Folding it up, putting it in my pocket I walked out to the food court.

Alexandra

I sat down at the first bench and waited for him.

The time was 6:25 if in five minutes he's not here then I'll  leave without a second thought.

Why are you even letting him explain he doesn't deserve it. He didn't love you as much as you thought he did. I looked down at my phone, two more minutes left.

I pulled my jacket closer to my chest as I got up and got ready to leave. I knew I shouldn't have let him try and explain himself. I bet he thought about it and knew it was a stupid cause there's noting to explain.

I checked my phone one more time, 6:30. That's all the explaining I needed.

If Taylor knew what I was doing she would scream for a year straight. Ugh now I had to worry about that, should I tell her about this. Would it make me a bad friend if I didn't?

Unlocking the door the first thing I notice is Taylor walking to the kitchen with a worried look on her face.

Putting down my keys, I quickly walked to the kitchen to see what was wrong.

"Hey T, what's up ?"
I think I scared her because she jumped a little, dropping the coffee she just  made.

''What the fuck A, make some noise or something before almost making me shit myself!" I chuckled at the thought of her actually shitting her self.

"Alright I well next time," I put my hands up in defense while watching her pick up the glasses from the floor. "So, why do you have that panicky look on your face T ? Did you bang a married guy and his wife is looking out to kill you! "

She quickly put the glass in the trash, "No that only happened once A. It's something totally different,"
"Then what is it? It has to do with a guy."

She was about to say something when another voice spoke for her.

"Is everything alright Tay? I heard something break and I got up as quick as possible."

All the muscles and in my body froze up. But felt when Taylor put her arm around my shoulder forcing me to turn me.

"A this Jose, Jose this A but only i can caller her that. So call her-"

"Alex?!"

Are gaze meet, his eye's shinning while mine only held hate.

___________-________-______-______-________

Longest chapter i've ever made :D also hardest chapter to name lol.

So this might be Jose last p.o.v for a while. I feel like his p.o.v should be for dramatic chapters.

I know i said i wouldn't post tell my other story new chapter got up to 50 views and idk how many votes but i love yall to much to keep yall hanging.

That's if for this chapter remember to
VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE
XOXO