Stone Heart

Chapter 3: Stone Heart

I grabbed my phone from the table and looked up the message. I handed it to Taylor so she could read it.

"Good you didn't reply . Can't believe this guy  tells you he loves you, then you give yourself to him and when your leaving to another state he doesn't even say goodbye. Like someone killed him then poof he appears like nothing ," I felt my eyes start watering, but I blinked the tears away. I wasn't about to shed a tear for a guy especially him.

"I'm not gonna meet him up if that's what your worried about," I grabbed my phone from her hand. "You only fuck me over once."

I walked over to the door with the house keys in my hand ,"You coming or not ?"

"Where are we going ?"

"The mall, didn't you say I have to look fine for the meeting with Steve."

*
-
*

"I feel and look stupid T," I was hating and regretting agreeing to doing this.

"Come on A, come out and let me see how sexy you look," I pulled down the fabric lower and walked out the fitting room.

"T, this is too short and tight it makes me look like a cheap stripper . This thing should be illegal."

Taylor looked me up and down, "I'll  be right back."
I gave her a confused look, but she acted like it was my normal face.

"I want you stripped down from that dress when I come back."

I took a deep breath, great this means I'm gonna try on another dress. Whoopy!

After doing what Taylor said a minute later a dress was thrown over the door. "Try this on."

Sometimes I feel like she's the one with the balls in the relationship.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I walked out to show Taylor .
"Damn T!"

"I know I'm a fashion god, now come out let me see my work," I came out with a gasp. She was pretending she had tears running down her face and cleaned them. "God gave me a talent."

"I love how it's causal but also makes me look sexy."

After I changed we went and paid not forgetting to get  matching heels of course. I felt excited about Saturday, I mean I still didn't want to date my boss but I can still have fun at the meeting right.

"What do you think the meeting is about anyways A ?"
"I don't know, oh my I haven't really thought about that."
"I mean its a bar meeting I bet there gonna talk about that."

I was about to answer her when I felt my phone buzz.

Meet me at the malls food court
~Jose

I closed my eyes and took two deep breath. How does he know im at the mall ? That fucker has been following!

"What's wrong?"
"I. I. I have to go buy something for my mom. You know I'll have to tell her I quit college sooner or later."
"Alright see you home then."

We gave each other a quick hug and went our separate ways.
That son of a bitch better get ready for me.

JOSE

I talked to her mom and explained everything. She screamed at me for a good half hour, I didn't say anything I just listened. I knew I deserved it.

I told her that I was weak and I didn't deserve her daughter but I wanted to explain to her why I just left her like that. Even if she didn't forgive me.

She gave me her number and told me I better make everything up, and I am. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that she hates me. I need to hear her voice, look into her deep brown eyes, see her pink lips.

I got up and grabbed another beer and drank  the whole thing in one sip. Beer stopped helping a month after she left.

After I let her slip out of my hands.

I dialed a number and tapped my foot while I waited for someone to answer.
"Yes ?"

"Its me Jose, I need some more stuff," I tapped my foot faster.
"Alright you know how this work, meet up at the same place with the same amout at 8," I looked at the clock. "Alright, thanks."

---------_--------_----------_------_----------_--------_-----_

Hello guys !

Is the squeal good so far c:

I need yalls help, can everybody comment who should play Steve (aka the boss) ?

Also please don't forget to check my other book "Owned by a Beautiful Beast".

Love you all till next time

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE