~Chapter 11~

~Sakura's POV~

I walk into the arena for the 3rd chunin exams. I walk up to the stands thinking about (Y/N) again. 'Will she come and watch this or is she going to be gone again? I am so confused. She didn't tell us anything.' I look at Naruto as him and Neji enter the arena. The fight goes on for a while until Naruto attacks Neji from behind while one of his clones distracts him.

A few minutes later Neji loses and Naruto is the winner. Next is Gaara and Sasuke but Sasuke isn't here yet so they postpone it. Kankuro and Shino are going to fight next but Kankuro forfeits. The final fight before Sasuke's and Gaara's is Shikamaru and Temari. They fight for a while until Shikamaru gets Temari in his Shadow possession jutsu. He is about to make her forfeit but he forfeits instead.

I watch for a while as everyone calls out for Sasuke. He finally appears and Kakashi is about to go into the stands when three figures drop down right in front of them, making a bunch of dust rise and cover our view. When it clears, I see (Y/N) with two other girls all in a crouched position along with Kakashi and Sasuke. I stand up in shock. "(Y/N)! Sasuke!" Naruto and I yell. (Y/N) stands up and looks up. Then she did the most unpredictable thing... she smiled.

"Hey guys!" I look at Naruto to see a light blush cover his cheeks from seeing her smile. (No it is not going to be a Naruto x reader x Gaara or whatever) "So this is what it looks like in the Leaf Village." The girl with brown hair says, a stick of pocky hanging from her mouth. I see something moving in her jacket and see a cat pop out of the top. The girl with black hair analyzes everyone in the crowd as the brunette talks to (Y/N). Then she talks. "It seems like we have interrupted something." Her voice was so soft and quiet, it was hard to hear from where I was standing.

"Yeah. It is called the Chunin Exams. I don't think you guys had this in the Shadow Village." (Y/N) says. My eyes widen. Shadow Village? I have never heard of that village. Is it in a certain book that I might have missed? Or is that book not available? I thought every village has been copied onto paper.

"Well I guess we should be leaving then, huh? I don't think you guys would be interested in this since you two are on a whole different level and the crowd seems to be growing restless." (Y/N) says as she smiles up at the Kazekage. Do they know each other? That would be weird but (Y/N) has had a weird life.

(Y/N)'s POV~

So Orochimaru is here? I wonder what he wants with this place. Not really my concern. I think to myself as I stare up at him in his disguise.

I sigh as Akimi and Suzuki stay silent. I look at them to see them staring at two different people. Akimi was staring at Kakashi and Suzuki was staring at Shikamaru. Do they have some sort of relationship or past together? Then Akimi smiles at Kakashi. "It has been a while hasn't it Kakashi." He stays emotionless as he replies. "I agree." I raise my eyebrow in question. This is odd... Then Akimi pulls out a stick of pocky. (So good~ ^.^) She stares at him for a while longer than turns around and starts walking towards the exit. "C'mon Suzuki." I say as I follow her. Suzuki nods and follows as well.

"Well, it was nice to see you all again. I am back but I feel like I should leave now so you all can return to what you were doing, Yah?" I leave the dome completely and start walking around the village with Akimi and Suzuki.

Akimi's POV~

So this is where Kakashi is huh? "So you guys know them?" (Y/N) asks. "Shikamaru is my cousin." Suzuki says plainly. "And what about you Akimi?" She asks. "Kakashi is my brother." I say, munching on more pocky. "And here I thought you didn't have a family." She says, reenacting the moment at the hut.

I chuckle. "Guess we all are different from what we were thought to be." (O.o Wut?) "True. Well what are we going to do now?" A loud explosion comes from the arena. I point at it. "Deal with that?"

Your POV~

I chuckle. "Yeah probably. Let's go back then." We start running back. We arrive to find the Hokage and Orochimaru (Creepy mother F**king man... 'scuse the language.) fighting each other and Sound village and Sand Village nin going up against Leaf Village nin. The villagers are all asleep. We appear next to Kakashi and Guy. "Mind if we join the fight?" I ask them. "I've been craving to beat up some one for a while now." Akimi says cracking her knuckles. She launches into the battle with Suzuki. I look around to find Sakura watching everyone with wide eyes.

Kakashi calls over me and Sakura. "Sakura, (Y/N). I need you two to wake up Naruto and Shikamaru and go after Sasuke. I want you guys to try to stop him. I will send my familiar to help you." He sends out a... dog? "It's a dog?" Sakura questions. He gets in her face. "Is there a problem with that?" He asks. She shrieks. "It talks!" She says with wide eyes. "He will be able to help you track Sasuke." We go to Shikamaru and Sakura realizes and he was awake the whole time and the dog bites him. "OW!!" He yells. "Serves you right for acting asleep." I wake up Naruto. "What a drag." Shikamaru gets bitten again and he yells out in pain.

He shakes the dog off. Guy blasts a hole into the wall. "You guys will use this exit. Go now." Kakashi says. We all jump out except for Shikamaru so the dog bites his hand and drags him out.

'Sasuke... You idiot.'

Word Count:

Original Chapter: 983 Words

Rewritten Chapter: 1042 Words