About The Kekkai Genkai

A/N: Hello Everyone!

I decided that since I don't know how to write Chapter 10, I will tell you guys about the Kekkai Genkai that the reader has. I don't know if I will be able to show all of it's abilities in the next few chapters so I am making this and I felt bad for not updating. I will also tell you why I picked this and how/why I chose it.

Name: Baransugan. I chose this because the eyes turn into the yin and yang sign and yin and yang is about balance and Baransu means Balance. I added gan to it because some other Kekkai Genkai in Naruto like Byakugan and Sharingan end in gan so now this one does too.

Looks: The pupil turns into the yin and yang sign and is surrounded by wave lines. (Look at pic.) I found this pic on google when I was drawing with my sister. I looked up Yin and Yang drawings and I looked around till I saw it. Honestly, this gave me the idea for what the Kekkai Genkai does.

What it does: The Kekkai Genkai can do multiple things. There is the dark side, Yin, and the light side, Yang. The dark side has the ability to track someone's fears and use it to their advantage by summoning the fear. Like fear of spiders, the person can summon spiders and use it on the attacker. The light side has the ability to heal people. They can also turn into people and work for the reader. Of course, Yin does the attacking and Yang does the healing. This Kekkai Genkai uses Yin and Yang separately meaning they are completely separate and do separate things until they are put together. Once Yin and Yang are put together, Balance Flames are created. Balance Flames are a mix of black and white. They have the ability to break and rebuild anything. I thought of this because Yin and Yang is basically the balance of good and bad. You need a little good in bad and you need a little bad in good. This was going to be completely bad until I saw the picture of the eye. Then I thought of making it Yin and Yang related. Thank you Google.

About Yin and Yang and a bit of the Back Story: It is a very powerful Kekkai Genkai that supposedly died with the (L/N) Clan. But no one knew that (Y/N) was the only survivor of it that anyone knows of. And the Kekkai Genkai feeds off of the person's strength. If someone was weak then the attacks were weak. If someone was strong the attacks were strong. It is a very dependant Kekkai Genkai. It also needs to have a strong bond with the user. If it were to transform into human mode, the human would have to like you or at least accept you and be willing to fight with or for you. Yin is a very tough female spirit that is very hard to warm up to and gets angry at a lot of things (Me: *Cough Cough* Kyo *Cough Cough* Kyo: Hey! What are you trying to say?! Me: Nothing nothing at all Kyo. Just go back to fighting your bears. Kyo: I Don't Fight Bears!! I don't understand why everyone thinks that! Me: Anyway back to the thing.) Reader was able to because she was also very hard to warm up to and didn't trust people very easily. They got along well. Yang is a very happy, kind male spirit that likes to help everyone he can. He is very strong but doesn't like violence. He likes to see the light in everything. With the reader, he saw that she was in need of friends and stayed by her side even though she got annoyed very often. Yin is also very lazy and Yang is very energetic. I got some of this info from a quiz and from Answers.yahoo.com. Some of this I made up myself.

So yeah. This is some thing about the Kekkai Genkai. I hope everyone understood what the Kekkai Genkai does and looks like and stuff. I wanted to update but I didn't know how to write the chapter so here is a 725 worded thing about the Kekkai Genaki because I knew everyone was curious.