Chapter 3

A/N: Get ready for some confrontation

When the two got back to the bunker they could hear moaning and giggling coming from Dean's room.

"I guess he won't be wanting any pie then. You want some of the apple?" Lilly asked Sam as they headed into the kitchen.

"Yeah, do we have any ice cream?" Sam asked heading toward the freezer.

"Umm... maybe. Don't cut into the pecan that one is for Dean."

"Seriously, Lilly? How much of an idiot do you think I am? I would never touch Dean's pecan pie."

"Ya know if we keep saying pecan pie he may just appear, so be careful, I would rather not interrupt him in the middle of sex." Lilly said dishing up two pieces of the apple pie while Sam scooped out the vanilla ice cream. The two of them sat at the counter eating, talking and laughing when Dean came stumbling into the kitchen in just his boxers.

"Could you not be so loud? Some of us are trying to sleep." Dean said looking irritated.

"I... uh... sorry." Lilly mumbled. She cast her eyes down and took both of their dishes to the sink to wash them. Sam threw Dean his infamous bitchface and dragged him into the hallway.

"Why are you always like this?" Sam demanded once they were out of earshot.

"Like what?"

"Like being a complete asshole to Lilly. She was trying to make up for the fight. She bought you a pie for christ's sake."

"Oh you mean the one you guys ate." Dean said bitterly with a bitter expression.

"No, she got you a pecan pie, ya idiot. Do you really think that we would eat your pie, especially if it's pecan?"

"Why did you get two pies? I mean not that I'm complaining."

"That kid from the diner Josh gave it to us, but that's not--"

"Why did he just give you as extra pie?"

"Well Lilly mentioned that she had some sucking up to do and I guess he felt sorry for her. Back to the--"

"But, why? Do you--"

"Dean! Can you just let me talk for like five minutes? Thank you." Sam said, Lilly left the kitchen on her way to her room hearing murmured voices coming from the library she stopped just outside of the doors to listen in. "Now, every time you and Lilly get into a fight this happens; you go to the bar and bring some chick home Lilly goes to her room and cries for a few hours and she comes out and we go to the diner and she spends the next few days trying to make it up to you, meanwhile you just act like a complete ass to her." Dean just stood there looking shocked, how had he never noticed it before? Lilly most always made him a pie after one of their big fights and tried to stay out of his way. She always cooked them at least dinner.

"Shit! How have I never noticed that before? I'm gonna go talk to her." Lilly sprinted as quietly as she could to her room.

"Uh, Dean you might want to put some more clothes on if you are going to have a heart to heart." Sam called after him.

"Right." Dean changed direction and headed back to his room. Back in Lilly's room she tried to quickly get settled in her room as if she had been there the whole time. Dean moved quietly around his room, trying not to wake the girl in his bed, he threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt before making his way to Lilly's room. By the time he got to Lilly's room she was lounging on her bed watching G.I. Jane on her laptop. Lilly glanced up from the movie when she heard Dean enter her room, she paused the movie and set her laptop on the nightstand.

"I'm sorry me and Sam were being so loud. We didn't mean to be." Lilly said pulling her legs beneath her and looking down to her lap. Lilly was starting acting like she did around their father, like she was afraid of him. John had broken her, made her obedient and submissive, always doing what she was told. Sam and Dean have been trying to help her get over it, and she has been slowly getting better, but after one of her and Dean's fights she always falls back on the old habits.

"No, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have yelled, it just terrifies me to think that something might happen to you. Even when you are in the bunker without us I'm scared that someone will break in and hurt you to get to us, or you could end up getting sick and neither of us would be there to help you."

"I'm sorry I make you all worry so much, and even if any of those things did happen I could always call on Cas." Lilly said still refusing to look up, it broke his heart to see her so small and broken.

"Yes, but Cas can't always get away from the shit that's going on in heaven." Dean crawled up on the bed next to Lilly. "I just can't handle the thought of losing you, too. You are my twin, my other half, I would do anything for you."

"I can handle myself." Lilly said quietly almost as if she were afraid to speak. "And besides you let Sam go with you."

"I'm not as worried about Sam, I mean, come on he's a giant. That kid could probably take on bigfoot and survive, maybe not win but he would be alive." Lilly giggled at the thought of Sammy trying to take on bigfoot. Dean lightened up immensely when he heard her laugh. There was a moment of silence before Dean spoke again, this time a little more lighthearted. "So, who's this Josh, Sam says you're smitten for?" Lilly's face reddens at the mention of his name.

"He's, um, that waiter from the diner."

"I see, so why do you like him so much, besides the fact he gives you free pies?"

"I don't know, why did you bring home that girl you are hiding in your room?" Dean smiles and lets out a chuckle.

"Well you see, she's got a fine--"

"Never mind," Lilly says cutting him off, "I really don't need to know." Dean gives her another smile and after another round of apologies, leaves Lilly to her movie. Before he is completely out of her room she says "Oh and Dean, ya know I don't actually hate it when you call me Lil, I just said that to hurt you."

"I know, Lil." Dean smiled and goes back out to the library where Sam is doing some more research on the Men of Letters. He was about to sit down and help when the bunker door came crashing open.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Please let me know what you think of it in the comments below.