Ch 1

I always wanted to write one of these so here I go!!!!

-Dan-
Hate, hate, hate. That's all I feel the rage that runs through my veins the feeling of not only hate but rage flows through my blood, I will burn ever ice in sight. The other fires agree. We hate the ice. They are always so cheerful and happy. It's horrible. Hate HAte HATe HATE!!

~Phil~
Secrets secrets secrets...... Nothing but secrets. I'm NOT like the other ice I'm never cheerful maybe once a year MAYBE! The ice never keep secrets from the other unlike me I bottle them up. The longer I hold them the stronger my powers become and they will go out of control. It will freeze everything i come in contact with except fire of course. They make me stop from freezing but they also drain my power for a few hours.

-Dan-
I walked into school with my leather jacket and black skinny jeans and black vans. I had my shades on covering my eyes. That another thing about fire they can only take them off the sleep or if they found their one person. My current girlfriend Mia can't see my eyes I don't feel it with her. Like I trust her another (if they take their shades off and it not the one they will burn to death fire too) speaking of Mia here she comes "DAN BABY!!" She flung her self on me like a rag doll. I dropped her and straightened my clothes out. "What Mia?" I said annoyed and she knew I was pissed. "Never mind babe." She said and walked away to find her friend Amy. I can't stand that girl. I'm going to break up with her. I texted her instead cause I'm not walking my ass around school to find her. "Mia we are through" I sent it and my phone blew up I blocked her number and went on with life.

~Phil~
I was in a dark grey jacket blue jeans and white shirt and grey vans. We are supposed to wear all white but ummm no thanks. I prefer black but grey is the closest I'm getting being an ice. I see Dan Howell and I can't help but to glare at him. "I hate him" I thought and before you say I thought ice where nicer than that?Well not me. Daniel looked at me and I think he's glaring back I can't tell all fire Wear glasses. I turned on my heels and walked down the hall to first period. I took a sit and Dan walked in and smirked at his other fire buddies. He whispered with them as ice chatted among themselves. I sat alone. Lost in my thought. I felt a piece of paper hit me when it did it turned to ice. I put my jacket around my hands and walked out the class room ice following not much but you can tell.

-Dan-
Jeff threw a piece of paper at Phillip Lester the not cheerful one of the ice. When the paper ball came in contacts with his shoulder it turned to ice. He's hiding. I felt something different not angry small bit but I still had hate in my eyes but I also felt bad. I don't know why I just do? He stood up walked out the room ice following along the floor. My body heated up with anger and I turned and burnt Jeff's paper and pencil. I grabbed my bag and went home before i burnt the school down

~Phil~
I walked out the school and walked to the park. I climbed the tree and when I got to the top I touched it and crystals formed and went up and down the tree. I say in amazement but that also means I am hiding to much stuff. I'll get some off my chest
1.) Everyone thinks I'm emo I like Muse, I prevail (my fav), fob, MCR, set it off.

2.) I'm gay

3.) I have a crush

4.) my parents hate me

They crystals stayed on the tree cause they were pretty but if I touched anything else it would be fine.

-Dan-
Why am I so angry right now?