"My lips are sealed."

Tuesday and Wednesday at school were about the same as Monday. Trent walked me to my first class and kissed me before walking away. I still felt like puking each time. I had talked on the phone to Harry for about an hour on Tuesday and only texted on Wednesday before volleyball practice. He was busy with work and I was busy with studying and volleyball.

By Thursday after school I was exhausted and itching to see Harry again. He'd promised that we could see each other Friday and if I wanted I could stay with him for the night. It was Cara's weekend to run the office so we could stay in bed all day on Saturday if we wanted to.

I'd been watching my mom throughout the week and she hadn't gone to work at all. I didn't ask about it again though, afraid she would snap at me like the last time. I still needed some answers and I'd have to find another way to get them.

Friday when I walked into the school, Trent wasn't waiting by the door for me like usual. A small burst of happiness bubbled up inside me. Maybe he was sick today and couldn't come to school. I headed towards my locker and there he was in the middle of the hallway with a bouquet of flowers. I acted like I didn't see him and turned another way.

"Jessica! Over here, hun." He shouted.

I walked over to him, plastering on a fake smile. People were gathered around us, leaning against lockers and huddled in groups. I didn't understand what was going on.

"Jessica, will you go to homecoming with me?" He asked, handing me the artificially dyed flowers that weren't even that pretty.

"Yes," I said simply, taking the flowers from him.

The students around me sounded out "awww's" and I heard them murmuring how cute we were together. If they only knew the truth. Trent pulled me into a hug and I squeezed him stiffly. I couldn't wait for homecoming to get done and over with.

The rest of the school day was just as terrible as the other days had been. Kissing Trent made me want to throw up until I was empty and maybe even more. The only thing that was keeping me going was the promise of staying with Harry tonight.

"Yesterday, I had to go get my birth control prescription renewed and that sexy doctor was there. He's new and his name is Dr. Harry Styles. He has this accent and just seems so charming." Heather said at lunch.

I wanted to jump across the table and tell her to back off. Harry wasn't technically mine but I had dibs. We were basically like a couple without the official title.

"Yeah, I heard about him. I can't wait until the next time I need to go to the doctor's again." Sarah added.

Macy looked at me from the corner of her eyes and winked, only for the two of us to see. I was glad I'd told her about everything.

"Have you seen him yet Macy?" Heather asked.

"Nope,"

"He gave me my physical for volleyball." I said. "He seemed nice."

By the last class of the day, I could already feel how his arms would wrap around me, how his long fingers would run down my arms, how his curls would tickle my cheek when I hugged him. I could imagine his lips moving on mine, hard and urgent but soft at the same time, how it would feel to be underneath him with his body weight pressing me into the bed.