Chapter 1

"@ComedyTruth: Teachers call it "going to the bathroom" We call it "I'm bored. I'm leaving.""

>>>>>>A skinny scruffy figure stood facing a cave known to be the demons layer.

Surrounding the cave lay dead bodies everywhere. Their disfigured parts showed that a ruthless creature had done this to them. The stench was so nauseating and the place was filled with an aura of evilness.

The figure was shaking not from being cold but from fear as he entered the cave.

The cave was huge and filled with thousands of demons, some eating their friends and some planning evil schemes. It seemed that after that defeat from the werewolves, vampires and witches, the demons had steadily recuperated over the years. Their army now seemed to be growing.

The figure was then surprised by the large supply of a pure white thing which was being brought in by some demons and being stashed on the corner. It looked important.

He then heard one of the demons, uttering about how this was going to be the special weapon they would use against the Vampire Queen. It was mostly for when she would decide to utter some powerful words which she had used to previously single handedly defeat the demon king and his army. The words were dangerous as they included the name of a Powerful and most feared messiah who had already defeated their Master the devil. But this time they were going to make sure it did not work.

In the front of the cave, was a big golden throne chair and sitting there was none other than the new demon king son of the previous demon king who was killed in the previous war.

The demon king's eyes were so red that you felt like you were looking at the devil himself. He had tattoos on every inch of his body.

"I hope you have good news for Me." the demon king spoke in a loud booming voice, causing silence in the cave as all the demons had stopped what they were doing.

"Um." the figure said stuttering. He so did not want to be here but the demons had kidnapped his only son forcing him to do their bidding.

"Speak up idiot! If its bad news then I'm going to end yours and your son's pathetic life by feeding you to my demons!"

After the demon king said that the demons started getting excited about having a new fresh meal.

"My lord we could not find the Werevamp princess at the castle, please have mercy on me and not hurt my son, I promise I will find her if given another chance." the figure said and knelt down with tears flowing on his face as he knew he was going to face his end soon.

"Ha ha ha ha." the Demon king started laughing causing the other demons to join in the laughing. Using demonic speed the demon appeared in front of the figure.

"Werewolf! I show no mercy and second chances are given by Losers." the demon king whispered into the figure's ears and blew cider smoke into his face.

After doing that, the demon king cruelly snapped the werewolf's head off causing it to fall to the floor and to be devoured by demons.

"Was that really necessary demon king? If you continue killing all the spies we might end up having none." A bored voice then uttered with the owner coming out from the shadows.

"I don't like failures and you better remember that too." The Demon King then replied threatenly.

"I am confident that I won't fail in getting my hold on the Vampire Werewolf throne as king but I'm afraid it will be you who fails in playing your own part instead." The mysterious young man then replied, leaning against the wall cave with a smirk on his face.

"If it wasn't for the both of us serving the same master, the devil, then i would have enjoyed killing you in cold blood!" The demon King then uttered angrily and turned back to seat on his throne, ignoring the visitor.

"I am after all sure that I am her soulmate as that witch prophesized and you need me demon king. So try to be nice." The mysterious young man replied.

"Whatever. I summoned you to see that witch again; she is now done with that portion that will hide your true nature." The Demon King then replied him.

"Oh well, I better go see her then." The young man then replied dreading this part of their plan which he consented to as his mind was going to be soon tempered with. It was necessary for the witch to clear all memories of him, his dealings with the demon king and his evil nature and keep them hidden in another part of his mind.

He could not risk his little princess mate discovering his devious self before he got what he wanted. Once that witch would be done with him he knew that he would be a totally different person oblivious to the darkness within him, with some missing memories. The kind of innocent person his little mate could trust and love. As soon as he gained the throne, the witch would unlock back his memories and return him to his true self. Then he would bring destruction and mayhem which his craved for.

He then turned and left through one of the secret tunnels in the demon cave heading to see the witch to gain his new identity.

"Werevamp Princess, I'm coming for you and when I find you, you better be prepared to wish you had never been born. Your parents can't hide you from me forever, I shall avenge my father on you!"

The demon king then angrily screamed with raging fire burning in his eyes.