Chapter 5

I didn't get enough sleep this night I was thinking about those things Eren said.I want her to be happy.But if she wanted she would habe left me by now. I don't want her to leave a love her.In the morning I got a text from Mikasa.
Good morning :* sorry if I'm waking you up .Let's meet on the beach :*

I stand up and changed. I have to pretend like I haven't talk with Eren.I went to the beach.Suddenly I fell someone putting his hands on my eyes."Guess who is it?"The girl with the red scarf"I said and removed her hands gently.I turned around and kissed her.

I really don't want her to leave."Today is cold"Mikasa said and grab my hand. "Do you want to go home?We can watch a movie or something.I nodded and we went to her house. "I will go change I'll be right back." I sat on her couch when she came back only wearing a black bra and her jeans. "W-why a-are you nevermind."I looked the other side and turned red.

"Hm I just came to take my phone why are you all red?I-its nothing."She came to me and hugged me from behind. "I know you're embarrassed"She laughed."Let's play a game.What game?"I asked. "You will ask me a question about you if I say the right thing you will do something that I want.After that I will ask you a question about me and if you get the right answer I will the do something that you want."I turned to her."Alright.What did I train in high school?"She crossed her arms and said."Boxing you can beat the shit out of somebody." She smiled to me.I kissed her on lips. "Yep"

"Now I want you to take off your shirt and your jeans."What!??"Why arw you so embarrassed I'm your girlfriend right?"Mikasa laughed. "Whatever."I took off my shirt I was wearing a white bra and then I took off my jeans.She put her hands around my neck."Where would I want to live? You want to live in a house by the beach and watch the sundown everyday."Correct!".What do you wanr me to do?"She whispered in my ear.

"Bring some alcohol!"I whispered in her ear . After that I woke up in morning in Mikasa's bed.She was sleeping next to me hugging me.Today I had to help my uncle with the cafe.I stand up slowly and pick up my clothes from the bed.