Secret Love

Part 1 = Secret Love

You're a Collage Girl. You're so simple person and you're also the Poor Girl in your school. All students hate you except the most popular Boy in your school or I should say, he is the Heartrob in your school. He is Jung Dae Hyun. All female students like him but you're only person don't like him because you think he is a Bad Boy and also he is your classmate.

One day you go to school and all of the students laughing at you, so you run to your classroom. After you go to your Classroom, all your classmates is starring at you. One of your classmate tell that your like a Nerd, so your classmate laugh at you except for Daehyun that stands and shout at your classmates.

Daehyun: Hey guys! All of you you.. Please stop that!

Classmate 1: Waeyo? She's not belong in here. She's NERD and POOR! 

Daehyun: Yah! Don't ever say that words again! I don't wanna see somebody gets hurt their feelings.

You get shock in Daehyun says to your classmate, so you just sit in your chair and think why need to tell to your classmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already Lunch , so you will eat your food but only your bring food because you don't have enough money to buy some foods in your school. Suddenly someone call you're name. When you look back, it's Daehyun calling you.

Daehyun: (Your Name) ah~ Do you want some foods? Looks like your eating is so dirty

You: Yah! My food is not dirty! You're really bad! Aish!

Daehyun: Yah! I'm just being good to you but you think I'm so Bad.. Aigoo~

*Later Past*

You: Daehyun ~ ah! Why you save mt to our classmates?

Daehyun: Ah~ nothing. Don't think about itYou just nodded but you really want to know his answer.. But you think he will get mad if you force him to tell it.

*After Class*

Your going Home when suddenly someone block your way. Someone trying to kidnap you and grab your hands tightly and try to bring you in a Van! but Daehyun see it so he fight with that boy. Daehyun will gave up until the Boy get out of his sight. And the boy run away hurt but Daehyun hurt so bad, so you invited him to your house because that's only you know where you can get a medicine for his wounds.

When you got home, you quickly find a medicine his wounds, then quickly run to him.

While you putting a medicine in his wounds, you Shouting at him:

You: Aigoo~ Yah! Daehyun. Why you need to do this? huh? Aish! Please don't do this again

Daehyun: *blushed*

You: Huh? Why you get blushed?

Daehyun: Ah~ nothing *smiles like an idiot*(Your Name) ah~ Kamsahamnida for taking me here *smiles again*

*You get Blushed*

Daehyun: Ayiee~ She get blushed! keke