[LONG] BAP imagine

You was a simple girl living in a quit big house.You lived with your family and went to a big school.There, BAP members also go to the same school.You had a crush on Daehyun your sunbae, And you was a classmate of jongup.

--------------School Day-----------------
You was late so you put the bread in your mouth and said bye to your parents and went to school.You rushed inside the class and you was safe cause you was not late as always.You sat on your chair and was just putting your head and and turned your head to left.
Then jongup came smiling and sat next to you and put his head down in the table and faced his face infront of you.You opened your eyes wide and told.
You: Yah..What are you doing?
Jongup: This is my seat and Im putting my head down cant you see?
You just rolled your eyes and turned another side.

Jongup: Yah! (Your name) Can you meet me at the park after the lunch?
You: Wae?? 
Jongup: Just come arasoo?
You: Arasoo!

Then the class ended and you was going to your lunch hall.Then someone catched your hand and when you turned back it was Youngjae.

You: Sunbae..Is anything wrong?
Yongjae: (Your name) ahh! Can you meet me at the park after lunch?
You: Ah..um..Sunbae today I..
Then when you was talking youngjae said "So your answer is ok right?Bye i have to go" so you went to the lunch hall.

Then you got your lunch and was finding a place to sit.Then you found a empty table so you went to that bench and sat down.Then when you was eating someone came in front of you and sat down.When you looked up to see the person it was Zelo. He was just smiling at you and eating.
You: Zelo yah..Why are you here? Your friend are there *pointing at another table*
Zelo:Arayo noona :)
You was confused and you just ate your lunch

You was soo confused and thinking how to meet them.Then you messaged youngjae.
You: Sunbae ca I meet you after school cause Im busy now..
Youngjae: Arasoo :)

So you decided to meet jongup first.Then you went to the park and saw jongup waiting for you.
You: Jonguppiee! Why do you wanted to meet me here?
Jongup: Um....Um..You know its valentines day tomorrow right? (Just think that it's valentines day tomorrow)
You: Eung..But why did you ask??
Jongup: Then who's your valentine?
You: Hm...I dont know..I think i dont have a valentine partner you know.
Jongup: Then ca--
You: But there is someone..
Then jongup was silent and he just left.You looked at him with a confused look.

------------------Class ended---------------
You was walking and someone catch your hand and pulled you to the park.

You: Nuguseyo?
Then the person turned back and it was youngjae.You forgot that youngjae had called you.
You: Ahhh... Sunbae mianhaeyo, I forgot..
Youngjae: Gwenchanayo! 
You: Sunbae why did you call me?
Youngjae: (Your name)ah.. Can you just call me oppa instead of sunbae? It's really uncomfortable for me so..
You: Ahh.. Arasooyo OPPA :) But oppa did you call me here just to say that?
Youngjae: Ahh nani..Ohh I wanted to ask you that..I want to give someone a gift tomorrow cause its valentine.Buti dont know what to give.So can you tell me what girls like?
You: Hm..I think girls really like it if you give them chocolate.Love shape one :)
Youngjae: Ahh! And how do I give her? 
You: I think its really romantic if you keep the gift in her locker..
Youngjae: Ahh Gomawo..I'll go now
You: Arasoo oppa..Annyeong

Then when you reached home you jumped in your bed and a message came and it was from yongguk.
YG: (Your name) yahh~~!Can you come to your verenda?
You: Arasoo oppa..

Then you went to the veranda and was looking around but yong guk was not there
Then someone called you from the side and when you looked your side it was yong guk in his verenda.Your house and his house is soo near that you guys can talk together comfortably

You: OPPA.. You live here?
YG: Wae? You didnt know?

You shook your head!

Then you just looked front and the wind was coming and your hair was flowing backwards.Yong guk was just looking and smiling

YG: Yeappuda
You: Mwo?
YG: Your pretty
Then you blushed a little
You: Hahaha! Ahh..Oppa who's your valentine?
YG: Um...Molla..You?
You: Nadu molla..But..I want to give someone..but.. i think he'll get alot
YG: Who do you want to give?
You: Daehyun sunbae..
Yong guk was a little sad but he didnt say anything for a second

You: Oppa?
YG: *fake yawns* Im sleepy i'll go to sleep
You: Arasoo oppa goodnight
Then yong guk just smiles and goes