KING [To be continued]

You a an ordinary girl, you had (* note HAD) an older brother that taught you how to fight and defend your self, you took martial arts classes, you are a rank 2 black belt, you won competitions against many fighters ( male fighters too).
you always looked up to your brother, your dad is a very big gang leader who sent you to the best schools, but you didnt have any friends because all the students are scared of you so you spent your time being alone. Your older brother told you how he was the strongest out of his school and how he was the KING etc.

One day your brother was taking you to the park to play soccer

...... until.....

he was murdered, right in front of your eyes, he fell to the ground, bleeding, every where you saw blood....

Since that day your brother died you have locked your self away from the world, untill you made the biggest and the best mistake you have ever done in you life. 
2 years ago, you were in class and you over heard some of the mean girls and guys talking about your brother and then the meanest girl said some think to tick you off, she said " Hey did you hear, her ( you) brother got murdered" they all laughed and she continued " well he did deserved to die he was such an bad influence and she deserves it for being such a goodie two shoes".
You got so pissed off, you threw your table to the side, turned around, flipped the girls table to the side, pushed her of the chair and stood over her saying " If you were me how would you feel, if your brother or a family member dies what would you do," you paused for a moment to wipe your tears away, then you grabbed her shirt pulled her up and almost punched her until your dad walked it and stoped you " YAH (Y/N) stop it right now!" so you let go of her shirt and walked to your father, he looked at you with a happy impresion and said " i think your ready" you looked at him for a moment and was about to ask what he meant but one of the students in your class (a male) said " that freak dosnt know where she stands, she should be put away in jail, your face went red, you were so ticked off, turned back around walked up to him and threw the biggest punch ever and knocked him out cold.... thats when you transfered to " THE " school....

2 years later you where a first year.
You where being escorted to school, you where riding with one of your guards on the back, around you where other bikes....
you have finally reached the school, out side you see all the students ( it was a all boys school so it was kinda awkward) you got of the bike and started to walk to the gate, on the other side of the gate you saw the principle waiting there and waving you in to the school, your guards lined up and made a path for you to walk, but as you were walking a group of boys caught the tip of your eye, so you took a fast glimpse and kept walking ( BTW it was Bap boys that you saw) , you made it into the school and the gates closed.

it was orientation time so you where standing back stage while the principle talks, and then the principle called you out every one was whooing you and wolfwhistling. The principlecalled out " Zelo, Jong Up you are going to have to take take care of the new student, please in troduce your self" you just smiled and introduced your self " Good morning my name is ..." one of the students interuped you and said "HEY HEY listen up, listen up there are people out side looking for some one. So every one ran out side and crowed over the railing. You heard some one calling your last name so you ran out side and looked, they kept calling until you said " WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" they looked at you and said "what we are looking for ( Brothers name) who the hell are you" you replied " i am (Y/N) my brother has died 4 years ago why are you here?" they looked at you and laughed saying " what? he dosnt have a little sister but if you are willing we can make you our trophy?" and they winked at you, you got so ticked off you ran down the stairs and bashed the Mc Shizzz out of them, then you heared a voice, a deep and very charming voice " Hey you can stop now i think he has had enough, so you looked up and saw him standing their.......

Standing there, with 3 other students standing behind him. He walked up to you, helped you up and away from the men you were bashing and said " Hi my name is Yong Guk I am in 3rd year, i guess you have already met Jong Up and Zelo..." then he pointed at those two and they came down and Zelo said " hi why are you in this school? you are a girl arent you?" Jong Up looked at him and said quietly " Yah here are your cheery tomato's, stop talking and eat them" he nodded and took the tomato's off Jong Up, the other two of the three boys that where behind Yong Guk walked up to you and the first one said " Hi My name is Young Jae i am in 2nd year" you bowed and the other one said " Hi I am him chan I am also in 2nd year its very nice to meet you " you smiled and nodded saying " Its very nice to meet you too" .... there was a long pause, but then some one caught your eye, standing behind Yong Guk, Yong guk saw you looking so you looked away to Zelo, who was still eating his cheery tomato's, Yonk Guk turned around to the person behind him and said " Yah arent you going to introduce your self?" he looked up and nodded, so he walked up to you and said " Hello my name is Daehyun, I am in 3rd your with Yong Guk" and he bowed and walked back behind Yong Guk and stood there again.

During school you were walking around with the class president, he was showing you around the school until a class war started and every one was bashing each other, suddenly you heard a loud war cry type yelling behind you so you turned around and saw a student holding a chair and was about to hit you with it, but you didn't have time to move away so you covered your head, and then silence .... you thought you got hit but you could still open your eyes, so you looked up and standing in front of you was Zelo and Him Chan, Zelo was holding the chair, stopping it from hitting you and himchan was on the other side holding onto the guy that was going to hit you on the neck, Him chan said " Have you forgotten who owns the first years? HUH?!, it you forgot then let me refresh your memory" then he looked at Zelo and nodded, then some one walked up behind you and covered your eyes saying " Lets go,you dont have to see this" then he pulled you away, he uncovered your eues and you looked at him, it was Daehyun, he said " next time dont let your guard down they are not always there to save you, ya know" and he left.

it was 1 o'clock and the sun was going down early due to it being almost winter, you wanted to go home but school doesnt end until 4'o clock so you quietly made/(ninjering) your way through the school with out being seen and you finally made it to a set of stairs, the stair were being covered by tables and chairs, but you managed to move them ( Since you are really strong), one by one you moved every single one of them and finally made it to the top of the stairs, you opened the door and stood there admiring the sun set, it was so warm up there, so you decided to stay there awhile. 

You sat on the edge of the balcony (*note it was one of those small walls that you could sit on but there was no fences) you sat down and leaned on one of the post, lifted one of your legs to rest on the wall you were sitting on, putted in your ear phones, turned on the music and suddenly fell asleep ( due to quietness and listning to your music.
You were sleeping for about 20 minutes until you heard the door opening, but you didnt open your eyes because you thought you were dreaming, then your head started to slid of the wall a little ( not of the side of the balcony) and WHUMP you fell, but some one was holding you....