Note

To all the readers feeling sad and devastated,

Firstly I did not intend this Chapter to be a sepration track. In fact,if seen very closely this whole attempt of writing the story is more a character analysis of Parth and Niti than anything else. I am more like trying to connect the dots between all the drama that we have seen unfold over the course of the show and using my imagination to the best I can to understand why would two people behave like that with each other and trying to fill in the gaps.

I will be the first to admit that my interpretation might not even be anywhere close to reality. In a sense I try and write the best version of what I perceive could have happened.

These both present us the most curious case of human behaviour and psychology and I am just using my imagination as best as I can. At the same time I always try to keep a sense of realism when I do so.

I still apologise if your sentiments were hurt and any pain caused.It was unintentional.

Lastly THANK YOU for reading and voting . I sincerely appreciate the comments as they help me understand whether I was able to communicate the emotions aptly. It is one thing to feel something and totally another to put it across so that it touches the other person's heart.

I try to do that to the best of my ability and your comments prove to be the most helpful ally in that regard.

THANK YOU.