Pregnant. Liam Payne Imagine

I was in the studio when I felt nauseous. Not a very pretty feeling, especially at 8 in the morning. This as been going on for a month and my production people have noticed it also. As I go to the bathroom I go to a stall and vomit. What is wrong with me? I question myself. I heard the bathroom door open “Babe?! Are you ok?!” my husband frantically asked me.

"Yes love I’m fine. You shouldn’t see me like this, I’m all nasty and its just too much.” he didn’t care if I was bleeding for eternity he was always going to be there for me. “Li, please-” I couldn’t finish my sentence before I hurled in the toilet again.

"Love, you stay here, I’m gonna go get the car and I am going to take you home” I sat on the bathroom floor trying to put the pieces together. It then dawned me that maybe I could be pregnant, all the thoughts came rushing into my mind one by one of how this could be. I missed my period, we had sex 5 weeks ago, the cravings, fatigue, bloating. I shot out the bathroom and got in the car.  

*At home* I ran up the stairs, went into the bathroom , locked the door, and frantically looked for the test I had purchased a couple months ago. I took it and waited 3 minutes like it said. I peeped down and looked at it: ‘Pregnant’ I saw my life flash before my eyes as I stand holding the test in shock.

I couldn’t tell Li, not now, I mean he just got back from tour; yes we had sex before he left. I think I will surprise him by making him dinner and springing it on him. I really don’t know how to feel, I mean everything is happening so fast; our one year wedding anniversary is coming up. That is when a light bulb went off in my head I COULD TELL HIM THEN oh my goodness I love the smart side of me.

*The day of our one year anniversary* I was awoken by notion of sickness. As I proceed to vomit I see Li get out of bed and wander out the room. After everything is done I get cleaned up and I feel arms wrap around me. “Happy Anniversary babe.” I feel Li’s breath on the back of my neck as his lips make contact with my skin. “Happy Anniversary Li, how about I make dinner and I can give you your dessert” and he agrees.

*Later on that night* I was in the kitchen making dinner while Li is sitting at the table dealing with business over the phone. I serve him peppered shrimp alfredo since he likes the way I make it. “So baby since I made you dinner I was thinking that we change things up just a little bit. After you eat I’ll give you your surprise” he looks at me with that seductive grin that lets me know he is gonna be in the mood later. I bring out a box that was wrapped up with the test inside. “What is this love?” he shakes the box. “I’m not going to tell you babe, but when you open it you will be in shock” he nervously opened up the box and saw a note that said “Babies are in the air” he removes the note to find the test that told him that we are having a baby. “Love we are having a baby? Since when? Is that why you have been so sick lately?” “Yes Li, I found out early yesterday” he hugs me and spins me around gently before placing his lips on mine and his hands on my growing bump.