five

Savannah stopped her Netflix show when she heard a knock at the door. She opened it, revealing a widely grinning Harry.

Her eyes widened, not expecting him to show up without warning. Here she was, wearing her pyjamas, without makeup, and her hair a rat's nest on top of her head. Even though he couldn't see she still felt under dressed.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hello to you, too, Savannah. Oh, I'm fine, thanks for asking," he said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes. "Hello, Harry."

He smiled. "You look beautiful."

"You can't even see me," she scoffed.

"I'm assuming you do."

"Well you assumed wrong. What are you doing here?"

He offered his hand."We're going out."

~~~

They walked down the street, hand in hand (after Savannah changed, thankfully). Harry was yet to tell her where they're going, him somehow being able to lead her through the streets like he's practised this before.

"Please tell me were we're going."

"No."

"But if I knew where to go, I could help you walk."

"I don't need help," he argued, contradicting his words by stumbling on his own feet.

She groaned, knowing he won't give in and tell her.

They walked for another few minutes, Savannah still burning with curiosity. Harry stopped her. She looked around expectantly, but only seeing a Chuck E. Cheese's.

"Why did we stop?" she asked, a group of children running past her and into the building.

"We're here."

She looks at him in disbelief. "Here?"

He nods, finding amusement in her reaction.

"Oh, how romantic," she laughed.

He scoffs, finding the door handle and opening the door for her. She walks in, seeing games everywhere being played by excited children, their parents watching them with a bored expression.

"Pick a game, I'll get the tokens," he says, getting out his walking stick.

Observing the dim room, nothing seemed interesting. Probably because it's meant for kids.

Eventually she picked whack-a-mole, Harry joining her and entering a token.

"You play, I'll sit back and watch."

She cringes at the terrible pun. "That was so funny I forgot to laugh."

"Rude," he mutters under his breath, just loud enough for her to hear.

She starts to hit the moles, being too slow for most of them and failing miserably. Harry laughed at her distress.

"Let's try to play skee ball," he suggests, motioning over to an empty machine.

She looks at him confused, but shrugs it off. This should be interesting, she thinks.

Harry grabs a ball, swinging his arm behind him before retracting it forward. The ball shot up, but missed completely, getting 0 points.

She laughs at him, causing him to shoot her a look in return. He grabs another ball, determined to impress her with a good score. He repeated his actions from before, but he lost grip of the ball when swinging his arm back, accidentally throwing it behind him. A loud bang was heard, the ball hitting some game machine behind them, probably breaking it.

"Shit!" he blurts, eyes wide with horror.

He starts to sprint past her and towards the door, grabbing her hand and practically dragging her with him. They get out of the building, Harry feigning out of breath, hunched over with his hands on his knees.

"Phew," he says, pretending to wipe sweat from his forehead with exaggerated movements.

Savannah was out of breath from laughing and running. She had now just realized that they probably broke a game. At Chuck E. Cheese's of all places.

He sheepishly smiled at her. "Sorry, I kinda just ruined the date."

"Don't worry, that was hilarious."

"Good. I guess we could always have our own fun, anyway, if you're picking up what I'm putting down," he nudges her side playfully, smirking.

"Harry Styles, did you just, dare I say it, tell a dirty joke?" she chuckles.

He cringes, realizing what he just said. "Oh god, I did, didn't I?"

She holds in her laughter. "Yeah, I think so."

"I'm so sorry for putting you through that," he says, cheeks burning bright red as he buries his face into the crook of her neck.

"Shall we get something to eat?" she asks, changing the subject to ease his discomfort.

He lifts his head. "We shall."

Harry and Savannah had trouble deciding what to eat, eventually picking the romantic restaurant of McDonald's. They went back to her apartment afterwards, settling on her couch to watch repeats of The Office. She fell asleep on Harry's chest in the middle of one episode, too tired to resist the temptation. He didn't have the heart to move her off of him so he could leave, him eventually falling asleep as well, snuggled with her warm body.