Girl That You Love

~You
All I did was protest against our gym teacher being a sexist pedophile. And then I was stuck in detention. As I watched the clock mark the time and avoided the gum under the desks and chairs alike, I noticed a boy with bright red hair walk in with a mischievous look in his hazel eyes. He took the seat next to me and started drawing. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was gorgeous, not gonna lie. Those eyes, that slight smile. His desk was so close to mine.
"Hey. I'm Gerard," he said as he turned to me.
"Y/N. What'd you do?"
"I swore at the teacher. You?"
"I called out my gym teacher for being a misogynistic pedophile."
"Awesome. Coach Sanders is a creep."
"I may have yelled at him and thrown some sport related equipment. I didn't know the names of any of the sport related things because I don't sports."
"Good choice. We should hang out after this."
"We should."

After our detention the two of us walked out of the school and thought about what we should do.
"Let's go to my place. My parents and my brother Mikey are out," he suggested and looked me in my E/C eyes. Gerard smirked at me and I suddenly got weak at the knees. He's the hottest human being to have existed.
"Yeah, sounds good. So, tell me about you. Any hobbies, passions, weird fetishes?"
"Oh, definitely weird fetishes," he laughed and was obviously joking. "Not really. I love comic books and music. Art. Art is awesome. What are you interested in Y/N?"
"Books, music, I'm a huge comic book nerd and I love classic literature. I'm a huge Thomas Hardy and George Orwell kind of person."
"Nice. You know, you're pretty. Awesome. Pretty awesome," he blushed a little.
"Oh really? Is that what you meant to say?"
"Really."
"So, why me?" I quickly and incoherently changed the topic.
"Hmm?"
"Why did you talk to me? Of all people, why me?"
"Because you're gorgeous. And I really, really like you." He smiled at me seductively as we walked.
"Do you now?"
"I do. I've seen you in the halls. There's something about you that I just can't explain. You're beautiful, and I feel that someone should tell you that. I know no one has."
How does he know this about me? "I just do," he said, looking at me in a knowing way.
"How did you-"
"I know you, I know you better than you know yourself."
As we walked he led me to a house.
"Here we are," he said, gesturing to the building. "Let's go inside there's something I want to show you Y/N."
"One question. How do you know me so well? And how did you know what I was thinking?"
"Firstly that's two questions, secondly because reasons now come on."
We walked inside and as we did, I never could've predicted what would happen next.
"Y/N, you're really pretty. And you're not just pretty, you're beautiful. There's a huge difference between pretty and beautiful. I'm going to assume you knew that already-"
"And your assumption would be right."
"Exactly. Because I know you. I know you so well Y/N, I know what you want more than anything."
"Oh do you now?"
"I do. You want to be loved, you want someone to accept you for who you are. I want the same thing. Y/N, you have friends, but they don't get you. Am I right in saying that?"
"Yeah..."
"Y/N, I've had a huge crush on you for years because of who you are. And while you are physically gorgeous-"
"I wouldn't say gorgeous Gerard."
"Well I would. And I did. Can't take it back now. But you're also one of the nicest, most caring people I've ever come across. You're also not one to suppress her opinions. And I like that about you. You're hilarious. And, I'm kind of in love with you."
His lips crashed into mine and even though I was shocked, I kissed back. His lips moved in sync with my own. He held me in his arms and I smiled into the kiss. Is this a little cheesy? Yes. Do I give a damn? Nope. I really don't.
"How did you know all that stuff about me?"
"I'm an observer of sorts. Some say stalking, I say admiring from afar. Also I didn't read your mind earlier or whatever. You just said what you were thinking aloud and didn't realise it."
"Ohhh... You see, this is why I'm stupid."
"You're not stupid. Alright?" Gerard brushed my H/C hair out of my face and kissed my forehead lightly.
"Whatever you say stalker."
"I really love you Y/N. I've been in love with you since I first saw you. And I know it's cliché and cheesy but screw it. I'm in love with you and nothing can change that. So, will you be my girl/boyfriend?"
"I'd be honoured to date a guy as adorable as you Gee."
He kissed me again and I couldn't have been happier.
So what if we just met? Everything just got better from there.
The lip lock got hungrier, more passionate and heated. He had me against a wall and had one of his hands on my thigh, the other on my waist. I had entangled my fingers in his hair. His tongue glided across my lower lip, begging for entrance and I let him have what he wanted. But then he broke the kiss.
"Bedroom?"
"Bedroom."