"How about you go choose a room and I'll empty some boxes down here," Devin told the kids. "Kate, your boxes are on the left." He motioned to the left of the room. "Isaac, your boxes are on the right." He motioned to the right.

They each grabbed a box from their side. Kate going up the left stairwell as Isaac went up the right stairwell. They looked off the balcony when they got up. The living area seeming far down.

The hallways turned and they got lost along the way. They eventually stopped at two rooms next to eachother. Kate getting one and Isaac getting one. They placed their boxes down and opened the doors.

Kate's room was big. A fireplace on the wall like in the living area. pillers in the center of the room. The wallpaper was a light pink and white color. The floor made of hardwood.

Isaac's room was a bit smaller and had a big window. His walls where a blue and white pattern. The room was shaped like an octagon. 

"Kids, can you help me out?" Devin called up the stairs. Kate and Isaac left their rooms and headed down the left stairwell where their Dad was standing near it. The siblings walked down the stairs to their Dad. "Isaac, can you help me set up the furniture when it gets here in like five minutes?"

"Sure."

"Kate, help me put things away."

"Sure."

Kate and Isaac headed in their different directions, grabbing a couple more boxes for their rooms and walked back upstairs.

"Pack your book bags for school. You start tomorrow." The kids groaned at the thought of starting at a new High School.

* * *

They finished unpacking and set their furniture up. The house finally having the feeling of home.

"Wanna look around?" Kate asked her brother as they stood in the hallway outside their rooms.

"Yeah. Sure."

They decided to start outside. They went through the kitchen to a glass door with a crack in it and walked outside into the backyard. The yard overgrown with grass. Vines growing over the back of the house. There was an open forest at the end of the yard. They looked at everything as they walked, eventually stopping at the forest.

"Should we go in?" Kate asked.

"Maybe...?" Isaac said uncertain.

Kate walked into the forest with curiosity. Isaac stood back at the entrance, shifting in nervousness, wondering if he should follow his sister.

He sighed. "Damn it," He said before walking in and running after her. "You're an idiot," He said from behind her.

Kate jumped at his voice. Her heartbeat going back to normal after she found out it was him. "Don't do that." She continued walking further into the forest, Isaac following nervously behind her. "And what do you mean I'm an idiot?"

"Why would you want to come out here in the first place?" He asked in sort of a whisper as if someone else would hear.

"What?" She looked at him over her shoulder and then turned back and continuing to walk further. Isaac trailing behind. "Are you scared?"

He huffed. "Of course! We don't know what's out here!"

Kate laughed. "You're such a baby."

"I'm older."

"Physically but not mentally."

As they walked further, they saw stones that represented graves. More graves showing up the further they went.

"Okay," Isaac said. "Let's head back now." He turned to leave but Kate grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"There's something out here." She looked ahead and eyed the graves.

"There's dead people!" He yelled motioning to all the graves. "Just so you know, I hate you."

She chuckled. "Without me, your life would be as fun as watching paint dry."

"What are you kids doing here!" A male voice said from behind them. They turned and screamed. It was an old man. And he was holding a shovel. He was a gravedigger. His skin as pale as snow. His figure was as slim as a branch.

The kids were at a lost for words.

"It's not safe here. Go home as fast as you can before it gets dark."

Isaac snapped his fingers. "Way ahead of you." He turned and walked fast to the entrance of the forest.

"Isaac!" Kate yelled out. Still standing with the gravedigger.

"Everything's about to change," He said emotionless. His voice was dry and it had the tone of a conspiracy theorist.

Kate turned and ran to her brother. "Isaac!" She caught up with him, grabbing his arm. He screamed at her current movement.

"Can we hurry out?!" Isaac said paranoid.

"Yes!" She yelled and ran.

"Finally you agree with me!" He yelled after her.

"Just hurry up, you butt hole!"

Isaac ran after her. Soon next to her. They reached the end of the forest, Isaac tripping over a twig coming out and quickly straightened himself off. They ran as fast as they could inside and locked the door behind them, resting their backs against the door, breathing heavily.

Devin walked in holding a small box. "You guys okay?"

They both nodded nervously.

"Okay..." Devin gave them a strange look. "Well, I wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go out and get something to eat."

"Yes!" Isaac jumped away from the door. "Let's go."

Devin put the box on the counter when Isaac grabbed Devin's arm and dragged him to the front door.

"Aren't we going to choose where?" Devin asked as he was dragged down the stairs of the house and towards the car.

"We'll decide in the car."

Devin pulled away. "At least let me get my keys." He walked back in the house, pass where Kate was standing at the entrance and grabbed his keys from the table. "Kate, sweetie. Can you lock the door on your way out?"

Kate nodded and walked out of the house, locking it and then walked to the car. Isaac being paranoid in the front seat. Kate rolled her eyes and got into the backseat.