Chapter Two

(Dean's P.O.V.)
I laughed softly at her. "What?" She asks brushing hair off her face. "Nothing," I reply. She's kinda hot when she's mad. She sighs leans back against the window. "So why are you awake?" I ask. "Nightmare," She replies simply. "About?" I ask. "You just keep asking until you find what you want don't you?" She asks. "I guess it seems that way," I reply nonchalantly.
"I was on a hunt and a demon killed someone I care for. Although he doesn't know it," she explains quietly. "Who?" I ask. She laughs, "you," she says looking at me. I raise my eyebrow at her, "me?" I ask making sure I heard her right. "Yeah," She says soflty. She looked at my face for any sign, but I'm not used to being cared about, except by Sammy. Without saying another word,she leant up and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, then went back upstairs.
(Lillian's p.o.v.)
I leant up and kissed Dean softly on the cheek,then went back upstairs to bed. The next morning I got up,got dressed,then headed downstairs. "Morning," Sam said as I grabbed a plate and filled it with food that he had made. I sat on the counter and ate as Dean came down and grabbed himself a plate.
Dean came over and leaned on the counter next to me. "So what are you gonna do today?" Sam asks looking at me. "I'm going to go see my friend Leah,and get some stuff for the road," I reply. "Cool," he replies. "Who's Leah?" Dean asked. "She's my best friend,practically my sister. We grew up together, our father's were partners," I explain as I put my plate in the sink.
"You can come if you want," I say slipping on my boots and jacket. Sam and Dean exchange glances,the nod their heads in agreement. "Well then,let's go," I say grabbing my keys. The boys follow me over to Leah's house,and park their car in front of the house. I walk up the driveway,unlocking the door before walking in. "Leah,I'm home!" I shout as the Sam shuts the door. She walks into the hallway,her reddish-brown hair draped over one shoulder.
"Hey!" She says before walking over and hugging me. "Hi, this is Dean and Sam Winchester," I say introducing the boys. "Winchester, as in John Winchester?" She asks eyeing them. "Yeah," Sam says eyeing Leah back. I roll my eyes and laugh. Leah looks at me and I give her the 'he's checking you out' look we came up with in high school. She bursts into laughter before we go into the living room.
We stay and talk with Leah for a while before deciding to head back to my house. I pull out of Leah's driveway, and head down the street. As I was going through an intersection, a truck ran the stop sign and rammed into me. 'Not my car!' was my last conscious thought before passing out.