Chapter Eleven

(Lillian's p.o.v)

We got back to the hotel, and notice that Sam and Leah were awake. I gave them their breakfast as Dean packed stuff into the Impala. "Hey Dean," Sam says walking outside.

About an hour later, we were on our way to Cheynne, Wyoming. Sam had found a case last night about reason of death. So, away we went. Leah and I dozing in the back of the Impala, and Sam and Dean taking turns driving.

At one point, I woke up with Dean's jacket draped across me. I look up and notice that Leah was wide awake in the front with Sam, and Dean had come into the back with me and his head was currently laying on my stomach. His arms wrapped around my legs.

I smirked and removed his jacket, placing it over his slightly shivering body. He relaxed immediately and started to snore making me giggle. "When are we gonna get there?" I asks curiously. "About an hour," Leah replies.

We got to Cheynne, and went to a small hotel. The next day, Leah and Sam stayed to research what the monstr might be while Dean and I went to check out the body. "Hello," I deep raspy voice says from the cack seat. I jump and turn around, only to be met with a man wearing a tan trench coat, bright blue eyes, and black hair.

"Hey Cas," Dean says. Oh so this is Castiel. "Dean, Lillian how are you?" He asks. "I'm alright, how ya been Cas," Dean asks as we pull into the Police station. Dean and Cas talked as we went inside. "How can I help you today?" An officer asks as we walk up to the desk.

"I'm Agent Blackman, and this is Agent Hughes and Hundley. We're here about the recent string of deaths." Dean says. "Right this way," he says taking us back to their morge. After we get into the room, Officer Jones went to get their files.

"Their souls are missing," Cas says as I look at the many holes in the bodies. "What monster leaves tons of holes and takes their sole?" Dean asks right as Jones comes back with the files. "Here you go," he says handing me the files, and winks before walking out. "Don't you dare," I tell Dean as I see him start to move towards the door.

"I think we're dealing with a crocotta," I say handing the files over to Dean. "Each one had a large amount of money that they spent on rediculous things, such as cars, expensive clothing," I explain as I look over the bodies again.

* * * time skip * * *

I help onto my blade as I waited in the shadows. Little did I know, the Crocotta wasn't aiming for Sam. He was aiming for me.

I punched him in the stomach, giving me little time to try to get around him. He swung his arm, knocking off balance. I fell on the concrete, scraping my shoulder. I rolled as he dived at me. Then Leah runs up and stabs him in the back of the neck.

I groaned as I rolled to my feet, and stood up. "Where's Dean?" I ask looking at my shoulder. "He was right behind me," Leah says pointing behind her, where I see him laying on the ground. Another Crocotta trying to attack him. I run over and stab him, as Dean rolls the monster off of him. I helped him up, and we headed back to the hotel.

I changed into some shorts and a tank top. I walked out of the bathroom with some alcohol and a rag to clean my shoulder when Dean looks at me. "Lil, come here," he says. "I need to clean my shoulder," I tell him. "I'll help you, now come here," he says. I sigh and go sit in front of him. A few minutes later, my shoulder was cleaned, and we all drifted off to sleep.