Harry emerged from the bottom of the stairs and into his front room. He wore black suit pants and a white button up shirt. A red tie hung around his neck and his hair hung to his shoulders with no tangles. He looked like he did when he'd done my physical about a month ago and I was at a loss for words. He was stunning.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Nothing, it's just you're very handsome." I said, standing up and walking over to him.

"Handsome?"

"Okay, right. You look very sexy." I giggled. "Doctor Harry."

Harry winked and motioned me closer. He wrapped me in a hug and the strong scent of his cologne wafted into my senses. I wished I could hug him all day but I would have to let go soon. I squeezed him tight against me once more before taking a step back. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips and we headed toward the door.

"Listen," Harry said, "if you want to stay here again tonight, you can. I go in at twelve tomorrow also." With one last glance at me before getting inside his car he said, "I enjoy having you around. It makes me feel less lonely."

"I'll call you later." I said.

Harry and I waved goodbye to each other before driving away. It was crazy how I'd gotten to this point with him after just needing a physical done for volleyball. So far, he was one of the best things that had happened to me this year. Even though we weren't technically in a relationship, all the factors were there. We cared about each other and enjoyed each other's company. We made each other's bodies feel satisfied. I couldn't get enough of him and he had the perfect amount of dirty in him. What was better than a sexy, nine years older than me doctor wanting to sex me who was also sweet?

When I got home I found my mom sleeping at the kitchen table, her head down on her arms. I woke her up to check if she was alright. Her eyes were bloodshot when she looked up at me. I chewed at my bottom lip and crossed my arms over my chest. She'd changed since my dad left, and definitely for the worse.

I made sure she was alright and headed up stairs to my bedroom to jump on my laptop. I only had a limited time until I would have to meet up with Trent. My brain fumbled, not able to concentrate on the college apps that I was trying to work on.

I needed to come up with a way to keep Trent quiet and get him off of my case but my mind was drawing a blank. If I had some dirt on him I could use it against him but I didn't. I'd always seen him as the nice guy. I needed someone to talk to but it was too risky. No one could know about any of what was going on with me. I felt like I was dealing with this all alone. I had Harry but if I didn't want to lose him, I couldn't tell him about Trent. There was Macy, who I trusted with my life, but I wasn't sure how she would react to it.

Before I knew it, it was time to meet up with Trent. I talked with my mom before I left but she seemed to not care where I was headed to. I would have to deal with this family situation later.

Trent was leaning against his truck when I pulled into the parking lot. He looked innocent, cute even, but I knew better. He was anything but innocent, more like twisted and screwed up. I stepped out of my car and approached him, standing a few feet away.

"I'm here. Get talking,"

"Here's our rules. You follow them and do what I say, I'll keep your secret. If you don't, I'll tell everyone, starting with the police. During school you will hold my hand and let me kiss you. You'll come to my home football games and tell your friends that I'm your guy. I want the whole school to know you're mine and that you're happy to be with me. You will go to the homecoming dance as my date. If you obey my rules until then, I might let you off the hook. One mistake and your secret is out." Trent explained.