4

Harry's POV

It was a perfect day for me until my lame ass of a friend Drake came up to me along with Brian and Chase.

"Whats up dudes?" i said. Quite not interested.

"Bruh hey. You see that girl?" Drake said pointing at Tati. Drake is a tad bit taller than me with blonde hair.

"Who, Tatiana?" i asked.

"How the hell did you know her name already?" He barked.

"'Cause she's new here." I said.

"So were you, like, a few months ago. Or maybe it's been a year. Whatever you know I hate math. Anyway, we're giving you a month to make her say 'i love you' to you." He said imitating a girl's Voice. I give them a pointed look. And looked back at the new girl eating her sandwich while talking to her friend.

"What? Don't tell us you're giving up your 'bad boy' title?" Brian said giving emphasis to the word bad boy.

"Is this a bet or something?"

"Yes! Catch up bro." Chase said. That earned him a slap from Drake. "Don't be mean to my boyfie." said Drake.

"You chose to play a game, and you chose to play it with the new girl? You guys are so fucked up." I said. I looked at her once more and noticed she is somehow pretty but not that pretty. She is not the type of girl that I would date, but I could make her fall for me that's for sure.

"Ok jerk. Im sure she'll fall for me in just a month." i said. Smiling smugly from ear to ear.

Tatiana's POV

"Hey Austin. How's my little brother?" i said in a sweet voice. I decided to video chat my little brother Austin since i have nothing else to do.

"Im ok big sis. When are you coming to get me?" He asked in his five year old voice.

Our mom died when i was 15. And Austin was still 2 back then. She had an attack and got rushed to the hospital. I held her hand all the time. But my dad made the stupidest decision ever, he left with our money. The money that could have saved mom. And when he came back, it was too late. I couldnt look at him that day. That's why I left our house. I had enough money to buy a small apartment for myself. And when im done with college, i promised to get my little brother from my dad and live our own.

"Soon Austin. I promise." i said. The night went on very smoothly with me and my brother talking and i felt tiredness overcome me.

"Sleep tight Austin. I love you." And with that i hung up.

.......................

SHORT CHAPTER

ANYWAYS

HELP ME EDIT AAAGHHH