1

"Shut up Louis!" i groaned. Hitting Louis with a pillow and covering my head with the other.

"Come on. Wake up!" He said quite annoyed. Jumping up and down on my bed.

Louis has been my best friend since diapers, he's been pestering me ever since. People always think we were dating, but we just look at each other and laugh our asses off. But i'll admit it, i love this boy so much. He was always there for me when no one else was even though all he did was annoy me.

"Oi we're late for school Tati! It's your first day!" Louis shouted, dragging me down the hall and to the bathroom. I only allow Louis to call me by my nickname since he's my bestest friend ever. He was a year older than me which means he attended college earlier than me. Now, i'm attending his school as a freshman. I pretty much looked forward for this day to happen. Louis and me living in one apartment.

"Ok ok." I shut the door behind me and began to strip off.

After I took a warm shower. I slipped on my outfit and began walking to school with Louis.

The school hallway was packed up with students. It smells really good here, it smells like a thousand mixture of colognes. Maybe because those who study here has parents who are well-payed off. The halls were paraded by wealthy-looking people. I admit my parents are well-payed off as well but not as much as the teenagers here. Some of them are the sons and daughters of a politician. Some even owns the largest company in the state. My dad owns a publishing company and my mom is a lawyer. They told me to always follow their footsteps and as much as I didn't want to, here I am at this university studying business management.

Louis made sure I got in to my first subject and then he left and said he's going to text me later at lunch time.

The first three subjects of this day was done and it's time for lunch. I waited for Louis and headed to the canteen.

"Dude you're gross!" Im currently watching Louis swallow every food in his lunch tray. I didn't know he was this hungry. But eh, who can't resist food anyway?

"Hey look at that kid." He pointed to a tall guy with curly brown hair. I think i'm hallucinating because i think he's staring at me.

"Yeah why? He seems like an asshole." He's attractive though. The way he smirks that shows off his dimples. His hair that looks like a hairy vagina (lol). His muscular arms. His long legs. He's almost close to perfect. Okay i'm literally drooling with just looking at him.

"Earth to Tatiana!!" Louis said. I always kind of space out whenever I see a cute guy.

"That's Harry by the way." Louis stated.

"The one who you told me to stay away from?" I asked. And then he just stared at me and said "I never said that".

I laughed. "Im kidding, who's he?"

"Fuck you but yeah you should stay away from him. They said he got kicked out of the last university he attended for killing an inoccent girl that's why he transferred here." Louis was dead serious.

"What?!"

"Im kidding. Im kidding. His dad is a businessman and they recently built their new office here so their whole family moved here apparently." He laughed histerically.

"Oh"

"But seriously though, stay away from him. He just transfered here half a year ago and he already has slept with half the university. At least that's what all the people here say." Louis said quite serious.

"Wow thanks for that information." I said sarcastically.

"You should have seen your face when I said he murdered someone!" He laughed.

"Fuck you Lou." I giggled.

"Fuck yourself." He protested.

-

YAYY FIRST CHAPTER.
Im assuming this is a short and a shitty chapter. Lol

Ps. I just made up "Eastwood Academy" so yea