Synopsis

My mother is a wedding planner. She gets to be a fairy god mother that gives a happy ending while I get to be her assistant. What an honour!

The Blake's, my old neighbours, were shifting back into their old house. They left when I was eight, and moved to New York. Their eldest son, Nathan is getting married. So, his mom and my mother's best friend, Olivia Blake, wants my mother to plan his wedding.

This is not something I would have bothered over. However, the Blake's returning to town meant that Matt Blake was coming back. Even as kids, Matt and I never got along. He just had to disagree with what I said or did. But, he was just a kid when I had last seen him. Now we're both eighteen, and Matt is going to attend the same school as me.

As you can (and should) see, my situation is less than ideal. I mean, who likes handling a heartbroken elder sister, a wedding that seems too cheesy to be real, a hot neighbour that can irritate the shit out of you and juggle school work at the same time?

It is only natural that some people would crack under all this pressure. That is not going to happen to me, though. I think I'd rather milk a cow on a barn that spend so much time with a giant, big, happy family. I never liked too much sweetness, anyway.

Do you believe in destiny? If you don't, I couldn't have been prouder of you. But if you do, stop believing in it now. It will only come to bite you in your you-know-where. Take it from me, the girl who believed in destiny with all corners of her heart, till 'destiny' got her giant, arrogant neighbour to return.

But there was one advantage of this situation: I really got the most amazing views ever. Shirtless Matt, drool. I-just-woke-up-Matt, drool. Matt working out, drool. Okay, now I have to stop, because if I don't this entire story will be filled with my saliva. Yuck!

So, if you want to judge me by my fangirl side, fine! But in my defence, read this story before all the judging and snarky comments.

~*~

DO NOT STEAL MY BOOK. I HAVE WRITTEN IT WITH A LOT OF PATIENCE AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE IT COPIED SOMEWHERE.

IF YOU DARE DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MY FREAKING PERMISSION, I WILL TIE YOU TO A ROCKET AND SEND YOU TO SPACE WITHOUT A PROPER SUIT. AND THEN YOUR BODY WILL BURST DUE TO LACK OF ATMOSPHERE AND ALL YOUR CELLS WILL LAND IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE MILKY WAY. AND I'M TELLING YOU, IT WON'T BE PRETTY.

Now that we've covered that up, I really hope you enjoy this story and actually read the first chapter instead of leaving it right here. Something made you check out this book so you might as well give it a chance before you delete it permanently from your library.

This story is not meant to offend anyone. The characters in this book are purely fictional. Some parts of this story have been influenced by a few things I found on tumblr. I hope you guys will enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this story. Thank you!

Happy reading!