Anything and everything

*Luciano's POV*

Lately, Feliciano and I had been getting into more and more arguments about anything and everything. I love him a lot, but fighting with him was just something I didn't want to get involved with.

Once it had actually gotten physical and I ended up making Feliciano cry. I... don't want that to happen again.

Feliciano came home one night with hickeys and scratch marks on his neck and back. He said he was okay but I was still worried about him. I do believe and still think he is cheating on me. He does this a lot. Well at least when he can. Lately I just... can't think straight. I've cried more than once about this. I've seen therapists. But nothing works anymore.

Tonight was probably a night where he'll come home with more hickeys and stuff on his body.

*Third person POV*
Feliciano opened the door, coming in crying. Luciano's eyes widened a bit, but he didn't want to ask why he was crying. Feliciano walked over to Luciano and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Luci! Please forgive me! I don't want to fight with you anymore!" He yelled into his shirt between his hiccups. Luciano felt tears well up as he hugged the other tightly.

"It's okay, Feliciano. I forgive you. Just calm down." Luciano said as tears rolled down his cheeks. Nothing was okay. They knew that. But they knew that they could fix their relationship.

Feliciano calmed down slowly and looked up at Luciano. He frowned before wiping his tears away and pecking his lips. Luciano missed his gentle touch.

"Feli, did you cheat on me? Whenever I asked you always change the subject."

Feliciano sighed. "Yes in a way. I didn't have sex. Though one of my friends came onto me, and I just let them." He said. Luciano hugged him tighter.

"Why didn't you say anything? " he asked. Feliciano shook his head.

"I thought you'd hurt me again. Though I was the one who through the first punch." He mumbled. Luciano shook his head and nuzzled him.

"Let's go make pasta and talk this over, okay?" Feliciano nodded and got up, following Luciano into the kitchen. The two Italians talked over their problems and forgave each other as they cooked and ate. They shared a bed again though it felt a bit weird because they hadn't been together for a few weeks because of the whole relationship thing.

It was nice though. And Luciano nor Feliciano felt lonely that night.

~~~~~
Yo. It's admin. So I hope ya like the story so far. Luciano and Feliciano had Been having some relationship problems. Haha