What now?

*Feliciano's P.O.V*
"Luciano Adamo Veneziano Vargas. Wake up! We're going to be late! And Gino wants to go outside now!" I yelled as I shook my lover gently.

"Feli, my love, please give me five more minutes. I promise to make up for what we planned today for tomorrow. Stay with me for those five minutes. I don't want to be without your warmth when I sleep."

Sigh. Luciano, what am I going to do with you? Meanie. A smirked made its way onto my face as I reached out and poked his thighs. A small squeak came from him. Oh yes. My pokes went up to his sides, now getting a laugh and whine from the tan man.

"Will you wake up now? If you don't then I'll keep going Luci~" my words came out as a purr. He groaned once again and turned to me.

"I hate how you can have your way with me so easily... I'm now awake, okay? What are we doing today again?"

Cute. He forgot today was date night. It's always fun to make him wait for what we had plan that week. I got up without saying anything more to him. Poor baby was still sleepy, but I knew exactly how to wake him up fully. I opened the blinds, letting the sunshine in. He hissed before getting up. I went into the bathroom, stripping of all but my boxers.

Why? Well, my lover had wrapped his arms around my waist and nipped at my neck gently. A shiver ran down my spine as he continued. Dammit.

"Luciano stop. We don't have time for the playing and I said I was saving myself for marriage my love." I whined softly before pushing him away gently. I already know I'm most likely not going to save myself that long. Luciano had his ways.

"Fine. But where are we going? I forgot." he asked as he let go of me, starting to take off his own clothes. I turned on the shower, making sure the water was hot. I took off my boxers and stepped into the shower. Luciano followed behind which was normal for me. I washed myself of the dirt, washing my hair thoroughly. A soft, calm sigh passed my lips as Luciano washed my back.

I did the same to him before rinsing the soap off and getting out of the shower, drying myself off. When I finished that, I wrapped the towel around mt waist and walked out of the steamy bathroom to the freezing air of the bedroom. I heard the faint jingle of Gino and Pookie's bells on their collars as the walked around the house. Luciano had a kitten named Mazzini, but he was so small that he couldn't fit the collars. We simply tied a bow around his neck with all his info on a small badge.

I went into our walk in closet, grabbing my outfit for the day, getting dressed when I found it. I stretched and went downstairs, passing Luciano when I went out of the room. My hair still dripped a bit but I didn't care. Tapping my lips in thought, I looked in the fridge for what we could eat for breakfast. A small mew came from little Mazzini as he came into the kitchen. A small smile made it's way onto my face as I bent down picked the kitten up.

"Oh Mazzini. What shall we eat for breakfast today? Any suggestions at all?" A small mew came from him again as he pressed his paw onto my nose. "I take take as a no. Maybe I should just make something that pops up off the top of my head then?"

I set the feline down and looked in the fridge for something. I grabbed some fruits and the yogurt we had. I suppose we can have a smoothie today with a side of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.